Are these guitars any good? My teacher has an ESP, but unfortunately, it's ****ed up. I'm thinking of an EX-50 or an F-50 .
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
the high end ones are pretty nice (the 1000 series, and supposedly the 400/500 series too, but i haven't tried them), i was under the impression that the 50s were starter guitars (i haven't tried them though). can you try them? what's your current gear? budget? for what type of music?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The 400 series and up are AWESOME guitars, im not sure about anything below that though.

yeah, 400 always seems to be mentioned as the cut-off point between good and, er, not-so-good. there aren't that many esp/ltd guitars available here, and when they are, they're ridiculously overpriced, so I haven't tried that many...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Decent starter guitars, but if your more than a beginner I would save up for a better guitar. Right now the brand with the best bang for the buck is Schecter. The Kramer Strikers are pretty nice too for the price.
They're pretty good. I got a ESP LTD EC-50 and its was great for the price ($200). Only problem it had was fret buzz, but that was easy to fix.
Quote by Dave_Mc
the high end ones are pretty nice (the 1000 series, and supposedly the 400/500 series too, but i haven't tried them), i was under the impression that the 50s were starter guitars (i haven't tried them though). can you try them? what's your current gear? budget? for what type of music?

I think there's a local shop around here with ESP/LTD in stock.
A crap Squire.
$100 to $300...maybe $400, depends.
Well, I'm just starting 2 bands, well one is more a project, but still. The first is classic rock/rock/hard rock. The second is metal.
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
if you can get up to around $400, something like a godin might be worth considering... just make sure it has a bridge humbucker for the metal...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Drmmrboi180
I think there's a local shop around here with ESP/LTD in stock.
A crap Squire.
$100 to $300...maybe $400, depends.
Well, I'm just starting 2 bands, well one is more a project, but still. The first is classic rock/rock/hard rock. The second is metal.

New amp.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by DespisedIcon
New amp.

I know ... im getting a Peavey before my guitar, ValveKing 112.
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy