no its not about the movie. me and my dad were throwing frisbee in the back yard and everything was going fine until i chunked the frisbee over the fence, into the neighbor's yard.

when i was little we used to have so much crap thrown over that fence. (footballs, soccerballs, waterballoons, etc.)

what is the wierdest thing you've had go over the fence and into the neighbor's yard?

for me it's probably a miniature baseball bat.
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
A prostitute.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Fusanti_RHCP's penis, in a prostitute, followed by my entire life, while holding a baseball bat
Mihyaeru.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
My penis. It's detachable.

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover
And my penis was missing again.
This happens all the time;
It's detachable.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
A ping pong paddle. Back when I was around 12 I kicked a ball in his yard and went to his door and asked him if I could have it back. He said no, and that I'd done it too many times. So me and my friend jump in his backyard to get it before he walked back there. He caught us and called my parents. They didn't really care, but, being 12, me and my friend wanted vengeance. We took an old ping pong paddle I had and threw it towards his house trying to get it stuck on his roof or something. It missed and went to his back yard. I rang his doorbell again and he actually gave it back for some reason.

So, a ping pong paddle.