im looking for a "metal" leather jacket, i want i specific type but i cant find it. all i now about it is that its a biker jacket and the zip is on the right side of the jacket dose anyone know where i can get a jacket like this (cheaply).

btw i live in hull if anyone knows any shops here thats sells them.
Quote by snipelfritz
I used to think that way. Then, I went through high school without getting laid once.

well u did it wrong.
eBay
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Johnny Trash
eBay

its hard to check the sizes for clothes on ebay, + ive checked. not much returnes
Quote by snipelfritz
I used to think that way. Then, I went through high school without getting laid once.

well u did it wrong.
Try charity shops. I have a thing for coats and jackets, as a result I have more than I probably should, but if you get them from charity shops they cost a hell of a lot less and you can actually find some pretty decent stuff if you look around enough.
If there's an Oxfam Originals near yours, they tend to have loads of leather jackets in. There's on in Manchester that has dozens. Should be one fitting that description somewhere.
You mean kind of like this sort of jacket?

You could maybe try looking in a bike shop for one.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Is it this one?

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Is it this one?

yep
Quote by snipelfritz

well u did it wrong.
It's not that hard to find em really. I got two. So E-bay, pawn shops, relatives, biker shops (Harley Davidsons got a sh!tload).
Quote by Sleepwalker 666
It's not that hard to find em really. I got two. So E-bay, pawn shops, relatives, biker shops (Harley Davidsons got a sh!tload).

kwl i might look around shops tommorow.

btw is your avatar from star craft?
Quote by snipelfritz

well u did it wrong.
Uhhh a leathers shop dude...

By the way you messed that up when you put leather jacket and cheap in the same sentance.
*shrugs* I don't know...
An upscale coat shop, or a shop specializing in leather. BTW, you wont find one cheap, real leather is fairly expensive.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
any biker shop, any leather shop, most high end department stores or coat stores, and expect to drop at least $100 US for a decent one, unless you go used.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Jaykib
Uhhh a leathers shop dude...

By the way you messed that up when you put leather jacket and cheap in the same sentance.

when i said cheap i meant between £80-£100 is that too cheap?
Quote by snipelfritz

well u did it wrong.
its a 'brando-style' biker jacket, mine cost 300 bucks brand new, which is about 100 quid

Quote by -O_O-
get out of the 80's

get your head out of your arse

(^that was supposed to be funny, to me anyway)
Go to Camden market. There's a stall on camden lock with every kind of leather jacket you could dream of, all for £10.
Quote by killcitydragon
Go to Camden market. There's a stall on camden lock with every kind of leather jacket you could dream of, all for £10.

thats about 150 miles away.
Quote by snipelfritz

well u did it wrong.