Basically, me and "my" band would like to go wireless guitar wise, so what are the cheapest-but still reliable and fairy good quality-wireless guitar (and bass) out there?

Thanks
Quote by Cachao
Basically, me and "my" band would like to go wireless guitar wise, so what are the cheapest-but still reliable and fairy good quality-wireless guitar (and bass) out there?

Thanks

check out the X2 XDS-PLUS. it works for both guitar and bass and you can't beat it for the price.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Thanks, but the X2 XDS-PLUS is very out of my price range, I was thinking closer to half that price-but again, thanks anyway.
oh yeah, forgot to mention that its got to be 2 channel or more, but bass is not essential.
I heard that all wireless ruins tone and sound.
Gear:
Squier Affinity Strat
Fender G-Dec Junior Amp
ZOOM G1x Pedal
Quote by Cachao
Thanks, but the X2 XDS-PLUS is very out of my price range, I was thinking closer to half that price-but again, thanks anyway.
oh yeah, forgot to mention that its got to be 2 channel or more, but bass is not essential.

nothing under $400 is worth a look if you're going to be using them live.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Cachao
bad quality signal? not sturdy?

They cut in and out and pick up interference as well. That is, the cheapies.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
oh, so those crafty people have lied to me in the product descriptiions!

thanks, you've just saved me and my friends alot of money.
if your gonna get a wireless system, you're gonna have to spend a shltload of money unless you want terrible tone
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Just a fyi......My band is using all cheap wireless live and we have never had drop out issues. We run my guitar, bass, and a wireless vocal mic.

You have to make sure all the frequency ranges are different on each receiver/transmitter

So it is possible to run cheaper wireless and not have interference..

But, cheap wireless kills you tone.
Guitars
Jackson Rhoads EX
Jackson RR3

Amp
ENGL E530 preamp
Peavey Classic 120 power amp
Randall Cab