Behringer UF-100 Flanger, great shape works perfect
Digitech Digidelay, looks good and works perfect
Biyang 7 band graphic eq, steel housing level control illuminated sliders true bypass, pretty much a mixture of the boss eq and mxr eq. it's pretty much mint and works perfectly, does everything just as good as my mxr 10 band does
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby, also pretty much mint, still has the stickers and everything still on it, i also still have the box for it
Boss TU-2 Tuner, great shape and works perfectly, only reason i'm getting rid of it is because i just got a korg pitchblack tuner so i dont need this one anymore, manual included

i'm really looking for trades but will sell if the right prices are offered, some things i'd be interested in are, Digitech Whammy, Dunlop Crybaby from Hell, Budda Budwah, 2 or more loop looper pedal, loop station of some sort Boss RC, Digitech Jamman etc... i have no problem trading multiple pedals for the right pedal or adding a little cash.

my pm's on here dont work so if your interested please just reply here or email me Pinhead1634@aol.com

Thanks-
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
you wanna trade something for it or buy it?
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
anybody?
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
How much would you want, cash, for the digigelay?
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
70 shipped for the tuner and 60 shipped for the delay
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.