I need a song for a show, I graduate from an hairstyling academy and I need to do a little 'hairstyle show off'. Basically, I need 1:30minutes. It needs to be dark and brutal. I mean, the intro has to start slowly (and be pretty dark) and gradually starts to be more and more brutal. I don't mind if there's lyrics, but would prefer if it's instrumental. My concept would be me in a reaper suit with ****ed up models (fake scars/scrap clothes/etc.). I don't really mind the kind of metal, I just want it to be uber brutal. I didn't post this in the recomendation threads because it's so specific that I doubt I'd find it there. I need quite soon because I have to start working on the choregraphy (yes, I forgot to mention that it has to be quite melodical. I need to be able to place some sort of choregraphy on it).

I'm looking forward to see what you guys have in stock for me.

Thanks,

Spike6sic6's girlfriend
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

The Serpentine Offering by Dimmu Borgir
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
The Cannibal Corpse and Dimmu Borgir suggestions are good. Cannibal Corpse - Infinite Misery might be good too.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Thanks. We're getting somewhere, but it's not quite brutal enough in my opinion. Just to give you an idea, my ideas at the begining was Everytime I die from Children of Bodom, The unborn from Mors Principium Est, And there was light from Illnath, Ruins of life's solo (Archeon) and Holy orders from guilty gear.

If that can give you an idea of where I'm aiming for. I know I only listed melodeath, but it really doesn't have to be melodeath.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Dimmu Borgir and cannibal corpse not brutal enough??? I really dont know anything more brutal can Cannibal Corpse
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
Well it's not that brutal. The lyrics are brutal, but not the music.

Metal_Head1, I tried looking for your suggestions on youtube, but ended up getting nothing, could you link me to a site where I could listen to those songs? Thanks.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by Spike6sic6

Metal_Head1, I tried looking for your suggestions on youtube, but ended up getting nothing, could you link me to a site where I could listen to those songs? Thanks.

I don't understand how CoB is "brutal" and CC isn't, considering CoB is way less heavy in every way.
Quote by Spike6sic6

The music matches quit nicely with most of their songs, Nothing Left to Mutilate, and Hammer Smashed Face are too great examples.

Cannibal Corpse is brutal in every sense of the word.
Quote by Spike6sic6

flintazra wrote:

Quote by Tehzekester
I don't understand how CoB is "brutal" and CC isn't, considering CoB is way less heavy in every way.

Well, it's my opinion that's worth it right now because that's for my show. I love CoB and by brutal I meant something heavy that kicks asses. That's my definition of brutal. It's my show, it's my opinion (you can have yours). I want suggestions, not pesky comments.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

you know i wish i could report you for saying that Cannibal Corpse is not brutal enough....
flintazra wrote:

Could you try to help me instead of trying to find bugs in every sentence I type? I don't like CC, that's my opinion, you have yours, everyone should be happy. o.O
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Kuolon Tanssi - Catamenia
The Knell and the World - Dawn
Far Beyond the Quiet - I
The Groan of Wind - Kalmah

Take a look at some of those and see what you think, any would be a good choice I think from what criteria you've given.

EDIT: if not, let me know and I'll try to find some others.
Last edited by TheLake at Dec 12, 2008,
Thanks, that's very very close from what I'm aiming for. If you could keep on giving me suggestions it would be great. I'll probably wait until the last day possible to make up my mind and decide what song I'll be using. :lol
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by Spike6sic6
Well, it's my opinion that's worth it right now because that's for my show. I love CoB and by brutal I meant something heavy that kicks asses. That's my definition of brutal. It's my show, it's my opinion (you can have yours). I want suggestions, not pesky comments.

clearly you do not know UG

anyways i always say you can't get more brutal than slayer, in spite of what everyone says about this grindcore **** they've got nowadays. I say try postmortem. by slayer. maybe something by meshuggah, i don't know much about them though i've only heard their new album
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Last edited by humperdunk at Dec 12, 2008,
Try Nortt or Abruptum if you are looking for an "evil" sound. Check out Deiphago's "Sacrifice for Satan" it may be what you're after (though if you listen to melodeath probably not)
Blindfold her telling her that she is going to get a surprise, then proceed to take off your pants and stick your penis in her nostrils.
Primordial - Dark Song

obv.
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Thanks, I'll check those out asap I'm on a decent computer (my laptop lags on youtube, that bastard). I'll give you feedback probably later on today.

clearly you do not know UG

Wow, here goes mister obvious. I'm on my boyfriend's account, obviously that means that I'm not used to this website. I know the reputation of the members though and it's not that great. Although I appreciate and thank the members that are kind enough to help me on my request.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by Metal_Head1
Havohej - Holy Blood Holy Graal
1:42, starts slow, and gets fast, no words.
Very raw aggressive black metal.

EDIT:
Maybe also, Passion of a Liar - Profanatica

EDIT: These all have words and they're a bit too long, but some of the most brutal stuff I can think of:

Blasphemy - Ritual http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6e0Nrlr_jg

Infester - Braded into Palsy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2x1OyvDi_s

Profanatica - Crucifixion Wounds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKb6Xqnh1DA&feature=related
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Last edited by MetalMessiah665 at Dec 13, 2008,
Quote by Kepulix
Primordial - Dark Song

obv.

As soon as I read the title, I found it impossible to think of any song but this.

And almost as impossible to stop myself from laughing, but I managed it.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Thank You For This - Mastodon
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Spike6sic6
I didn't post this in the recomendation threads because it's so specific that I doubt I'd find it there

You know, the same people who post in the recommendation thread will be the ones to read this thread?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
The widespread use of brutal is referring to music similar to Brutal Death Metal which is an actual style, obviously the word can be used in many ways.

I really like Children of Bodom - Taste of My Scythe but it has lyrics.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm gonna go with "Burning Inside" by Nasum, it's 1:33 and it starts off somewhat slow then gets brutal.

Also, "Godly Beings" by Obituary;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfGcQklU9qo

Can't find a youtube video for Nasum or I'd post it.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by fecefeast
Try Nortt or Abruptum if you are looking for an "evil" sound. Check out Deiphago's "Sacrifice for Satan" it may be what you're after (though if you listen to melodeath probably not)

ROFL

Quote by Spike6sic6
Wow, here goes mister obvious. I'm on my boyfriend's account, obviously that means that I'm not used to this website. I know the reputation of the members though and it's not that great. Although I appreciate and thank the members that are kind enough to help me on my request.

lol... go away
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Anaal Nathrakh - Pandemonic Hyperblast
/thread
My sig is better than yours