My School up here in Canada is haveing it's second annual talent show.I don't know what to play, I can't figure it out. I wanna play something that everyone knows, yet I want it to be difficult. I was thinking of just taking some kool riffs andplaying on after the other.By the time the show comes, I will have a Boss DD-7 and a PW-10 Wah
and my Guitar is fender Strat . Thanks for the Help UG
Canana eh?

Rush.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Play paganini's 24 caprice, everyone heard it but they probably don't know their name, it's not easy, and it's cool.
Crowd Chant.

But in all seriousness, you could do a great cover of "Comfortably Numb" . I actually was going to do that at my old school, but they wouldn't let me because it was about drugs... Even though it's not. Idiots.

WIZ?EDIT: Actually, listen to Silent Jester... PLAY SOME FUCKING RUSH!
Last edited by wizards? at Dec 12, 2008,
Why don't write an instrumental. If people don't know it they can still enjoy it. Plus if it fast and complicated but still rythmical people will think you're real cool. It worked at my show.
I second Cliffs of Dover - it may be over played though. Best case scenario, you play a piece you created.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNW8q-Ucz18

answer to your problem is now solved

i'll take my money fame ans accolades now
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Play Hotel California and butcher it like that fat kid did at my school talent show in middle school.

I will never listen to that song again...
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
OCEAN - JOHN BUTLER TRIO.

People will suck your dick after, men and female alike.

What area of Canada are you in? Tell me and I'll give you a perfect song.