for one of my finals im playing 2 classical songs and a jazz piece and i want to do a shred neoclassical kinda thing just to try to hit all styles. i was gonna do a slower version of paganinis 5th caprice. any suggestions for a song that i could play that would sound good prefferably with distortion would rele help. thanks
try canon rock

people love it
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Hammer smashed face.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
^ +1, if you wanna blow pwople's minds with an accoustic though you can try and learn a song by Andy Mckee.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by sbinlb
neo classical shred yngwie malmsteen

DO N OT listen to this guy. Malmsteen is too chinese. Chinese people are the only ones that can be accepted playing malmsteen. lmao...
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
i kinda had like some kind of classical song in mind that is played fast nothing new rele thats what my school wants to hear
The Dark Trail by The Fall of Troy. Or Ex-Creations. But i doubt you can play them... : P

LONG LIVE THOMAS ERAK
Quote by GODhimself37
The Dark Trail by The Fall of Troy. Or Ex-Creations. But i doubt you can play them... : P

LONG LIVE THOMAS ERAK

+1 he is awesome and you would need several effects for the fall of troy songs
guitar version of Bass Extremes by Victor Wooten
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
If your school needs you to play two classical songs and a jazz song...

I don't think neoclassical shred would bode too well for them, and also has nothing to do with jazz whatsoever.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build