A regular guitar stand would hold a bass right? I'm just making sure one would support it and all that. Im pretty sure it will but I want to be sure. Sorry for wasting your time with such a dumb question.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
should, as long as it's not ridiculously flimsy
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
A regular guitar stand would hold a bass right? I'm just making sure one would support it and all that. Im pretty sure it will but I want to be sure. Sorry for wasting your time with such a dumb question.

should,yes
thank you, my dads getting my brother a bass for xmas and we wanted to make sure seeing a stand would be a better place for a bass guitar rather than laying in the floor.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
thank you, my dads getting my brother a bass for xmas and we wanted to make sure seeing a stand would be a better place for a bass guitar rather than laying in the floor.

Make sure your brother is with you to test out the bass. It's a waste if he doesn't like the style/tone/playability. I personally would never give an instrument as a gift, as each person has their own taste.
Quote by Lomu
If you want a good AV get something like Norton 360

Do you agree with that guy? That's why we have the Computer Thread. Use it.
DUMBASS!!!!

just kidding....
Quote by fearofthemark
A wild asshole appeared!

fearofthemark used GTFO

the june 09'er fled!

Rip Heavens Gate
my brother got one last year and i the only who plays it so make sure its something he wants to do
Quote by basspunk709
DUMBASS!!!!

just kidding....

Ya, seriously I've heard much much worse.
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Yes, I don't even know if they make Bass specific Stands
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by doofus41
my brother got one last year and i the only who plays it so make sure its something he wants to do

hes been wanting one for a while, he's been playing guitar for probably 4 or 5 years now(longer than me) and he likes to mess around on his friend's basses so we decided he wanted one.

and to the guy a few posts up, we were originally just going to order online but i think we are going tomorrow to look at some with him.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^