Page 1 of 6
As Tyrants Fall was quite impressive. Getting this now.

editz: I like this a lot. Really solid, inventive tech/brut DM. The 'classical' sections are pretty cool, too; add for a nice contrast.
Last edited by Lappo at Apr 20, 2009,
Oracles is a pretty bitchin' CD.

Solid stuff, I can see myself listening to it more.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I'm actually really liking this stuff. It just has a spark about it. More melody, diversity and taste than most modern tech death.
great stuff
thanks
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
bought it over itunes because it wasn't in any of the stores in Denmark.
some really great technical and brutal death metal, and the production on oracles is top notch.
Post Enlightenment Executor is so my jam. I freaking love how constantly fast paced Oracles is, it's awesome.
Get weird. Chug weed.
Quote by blommen
bought it over itunes because it wasn't in any of the stores in Denmark.
some really great technical and brutal death metal, and the production on oracles is top notch.

What is really?

Oracles is still an awesome album.. I'm in love with the down-tempo 5/4 riff in Requiem... Great stuff
Last edited by destroy_techno at Aug 3, 2009,
i can play in just about any time sig probably cause i never notice the changes.. my memory fades fast or something dunno, I just suck ass at attempting to tab anything lol
Uninteresting, insipid tripe.

Hour of Penance isn't much better either.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
one of my favorite tech death bands. vocalist from hour of penance fuking SLAYS!

absolutely adore the classical sections too.
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
Yeah it's fine. Not amazing, but better than the hordes of other ridiculous "brutal tech dm" bands out there. The classical component is interesting but just seems to be in there for the sake of it. I haven't actually listened to it much/intently though so meh.
I'm gonna check this out, I'll be back soon...
Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man
Quote by Athabasca
Yeah it's fine. Not amazing, but better than the hordes of other ridiculous "brutal tech dm" bands out there. The classical component is interesting but just seems to be in there for the sake of it. I haven't actually listened to it much/intently though so meh.

It really is just there for the hell of it.
Unlike SoP who actually have classical influence, FGA just kinda, play brutal death and then have the odd bits of piano or orchestral stuff that doesn't actually fit.
I dig this band..been listening to oracles for a while now.....the rapping vocals! melodic techy riffs! just great.
Beyond legendary, Oracles is a timeless classic made in the modern era.
Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man
I never cared for the classical interludes just loved the outro and the riffs they throw in with classical like melodies, I love the cleans in Retrieving My Carcass as well; and **** yeah dude tab tab tab tab tab; Requiem?