OMG OMG OMG. HAVE U EVER BEEN LIKE SUPER SUPER EXITED BECAUSE YOUR GETTING A, UMMM.....IDK, SHECTER SYNYSTER CUSTOM FOR CHRISTMAS OMG!!! what are you guys getting for christmas?
A John Petrucci Musicman that I helped payfor, and a mesa boogie dual recto, halfstack. Clothes from my mom (but I like fashion so thats a good thing IMO)
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Omg Omg I Was So Excited When I Got A Computer Which Turns The Caps Off For Christmas Lyke Taht Was Teh Brootalz!
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Would this qualify as spam
cause i very highly doubt that the above post is in english
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
you mean a SCHECTER SYNYSTER CUSTOM?

it's a sweet guitar though
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
B.C. Rich jr. v that i played in the store and fell in love with(liked it better than the hellraiser, the xiphos, c-1+, and ect.), came with invader in the bridge and some dean pup in the neck, and i liked these pups better than the seymou duncan jazz pups that were in the rr3 and better than the EMGs in the schecter so yeah..
The invader was strange because it was perfectly rusted which must have been part of the design because it was fake rust but regular invaders dont come with that so if anyone could help with that..
btw the B.C. Rich was used, yet i liked it better than the new guitars that were $200-$300 more.
SO PYSCHED!!!
and i might be getting a boss rc-2 looper or a EHX soul preacher.
So PYSCHED!!!!
No ways, I'd be pissing my pants if I got a signature model from a guitarist I think is pretentious and terrible.

I think I'm getting a walking cane as a gift, and probably some clothes.

edit - I should probably put this in before people think I'm a huge asshole, I was being extremely sarcastic there. Congrats on that if that's what you're getting.

I might be getting a little pedalboard that'll hold 6 of my pedals, that's a small maybe, though.
Last edited by Final at Dec 12, 2008,
I'm getting a new amp head =D But I gotta pay like half of it.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
I'm getting a hardshell case and some pickups.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??