**** dont you hate it when theres a lesser guitarist who catches all the breaks over you?

thers this one guy that i can literally play into the ground that alwaya gets better chances than me.
Quote by KiErAn123
**** dont you hate it when theres a lesser guitarist who catches all the breaks over you?

thers this one guy that i can literally play into the ground that alwaya gets better chances than me.

o rly? o_O
yes. theyre called Fall out boy.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
yes. this keys player organized a band whos playing a song that i know off by heart and chose this douche.
is it that time of the month? just put a vid of you shreding on youtube, spread it around school. they will see you are superior.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by KiErAn123
yes. this keys player organized a band whos playing a song that i know off by heart and chose this douche.

why did he choose him?
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by KiErAn123
i dont know.

Is it because he is better than you?
grok it.

SKREAM!

i feel ya.

kid i used to jam with, who wasn't good at all is now in a band and getting gigs and stuff,

and i doubt he's gotten THAT much better
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
It's called Jonas Brothers.

Google.

EDIT: Something like that happened to me.

I got kicked out of my band when me and my guitarist were the only two out of four that could actually play an instrument.

Figure that one out
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Maybe he rubs the lotion on its skin?
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
maybe because he likes the other person more than you?
just putting it out there.
Quote by dubstar92
Is it because he is better than you?

look man, ive been taking private lessons for 5 years.
this guys been teaching himself for 6 months.

hes got a ****ty tone, and ****ty technique.

im not bragging, hes just not a strong player.
dont you hate musical eletism.

seriously, shredding and playing more technical doesnt mean people will want to listen to you, someone can be more expressive and have less talent... something to keep in mind

better is a relative thing, sure you may be 'technically superior'at guitar, but perhaps he has something you dont.

i dunno, do you play the same sorta music, cos if you were both playing technical metal i can see how your superior skillz would be prefferred, but in some sorts of music its not the technical that counts, its the heart and soul that goes into the music.

/rambling
nothing.
dude there's this one kid at my school, oh my god just your story copy paste here
Maybe the other guy touches the monkey, if you catch my drift
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

Quote by KiErAn123
look man, ive been taking private lessons for 5 years.
this guys been teaching himself for 6 months.

hes got a ****ty tone, and ****ty technique.

im not bragging, hes just not a strong player.

ahhh I see, well are you sure that you want to be associated with a band that has no ear for tone.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by MoroneSaxatilis
Maybe he rubs the lotion on its skin?

He better, or else he gets the hose again...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by KiErAn123

They're probably more pro-active than you in getting contacts and/or finding other musicians to form a band with. Maybes you could learn from said person
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Why dont you have a cool guitar duel like Ralph Maachio on crossroads.

Never thought I would type Raph's name on this site- EVER.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

stop complaining on the internet and get yourself out there? the only way people who are going to want you are the ones who actually hear you play.
Quote by SaulHudson#2
dont you hate musical eletism.

seriously, shredding and playing more technical doesnt mean people will want to listen to you, someone can be more expressive and have less talent... something to keep in mind

better is a relative thing, sure you may be 'technically superior'at guitar, but perhaps he has something you dont.

i dunno, do you play the same sorta music, cos if you were both playing technical metal i can see how your superior skillz would be prefferred, but in some sorts of music its not the technical that counts, its the heart and soul that goes into the music.

/rambling

i play blues. my main thing is my expressive qualities.
the thing i wanna know is, do you both play the same style of music?

cos he may be ''better" at a certain type of music.. just speculation
nothing.
Quote by KiErAn123
i play blues. my main thing is my expressive qualities.

ok sorry then, i wrongly stereotyped you as the metal type, as generally theyre the ones who complain about the whole technical brilliance thing.
nothing.
Uh, listen.

Get yourself around better musicians (perhaps jam and gig somewhere with them) and show your potential. In the meantime don't be the "frustated" player, music is quite competitive mate, get used to it.
UG's most Die Hard Rock n' Roller, hands down.

Sex, Drugs & Rock n' Roll.
write some songs (if you havent already), find a way to play them in front of people, just take oppourtunities to get your name out there, even if its only very locally, see a few months ago no one knew i even played guitar, but lately ive been taking every oppourtunity to play my songs to people, and (very) gradually, people are taking some notice
nothing.
Quote by abdulalhazred
yes. theyre called Fall out boy.

correction sir, they are called Metallica
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION