THE ONLY ENERGY DRINK THREAD
Well i looked around and i noticed that there was no energy drink threads so i made this one. i love energy drinks. some of my favorites are Monster Mixed, Bomba Berry, Bawls, Jolt Coke in a bottle, pimp juice, crunk, and of coarse cocaine
i dont think this is really worth a thread devoted to it

but i dont really care, i like amp
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
sobe adrenaline rush FTW
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
waste of money, taste terrible, and are terrible for you.
just drink some coffee if you want an "energy boost"
(which isn't any better than you but it costs cents not dollars)
I used to drink these till I found out they make your penis smaller.

and i sit and wonder, falling under .
Mother... IT's the only energy drink that actually effects me. I've had 10 cans of Red Bull in quick succession and not even felt a little buzzed. But half a can of mother sets me right off =P
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
I heard energy drinks were unhealthy for you. I'm not trying to piss in your cereal. That's just what I heard. Maybe someone in this thread will be able to enlighten me about this.
Quote by ssboarder828
Cocaine!! really hard to find. its great tho. it burns like alcohol going down.

yeah dude that stuff is banned in like three states i think. its really good though. all the crazy asians sell them at my school
just because you dont see an open energy drink thread popping around doesnt mean there isnt one. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2675335

look, i even did it for u
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
yea theyve always been looked down upon I mean with that much crap in it it can't be that good for you. but I like the vitamin energy drinks (from the vitamin water company glaceau). the citrus flavor is awesome. and 5hr energy shot is killer too. ****in finals week dude
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
Quote by KwikKopy
I heard energy drinks were unhealthy for you. I'm not trying to piss in your cereal. That's just what I heard. Maybe someone in this thread will be able to enlighten me about this.

they have a lot of sugar/caffeine = bad for you
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Alpa Chino's Booty Sweat
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
I tried a monster one today made with juice, I think it was called M-80 or something it tasted actually pretty good. It had just a hint of pineapple juice. Once the store I work at sold Lost energy drinks two for one dollar. Kids bought like ten of them and came back a couple of days later to get more. They sold out within two weeks and there were at least 175 cans of them. Just glad nobody over did it.
Cocaine is banned throughout Australia, but apparently that is soon to change so i can't wait. Best energy drink is Red-Eye by far.
full throttle
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.