Looking for a new project guitar.
If it doesn't have any electronics, that's ok.
Body condition doesn't matter, as long as it doesn't affect tone.
Neck must be in good shape, no bend or any jagged frets.
Other than that, I'm open for anything.
Looking to spend less than $200.

I may consider just a body too, if it's the right price.

Don't be afraid to offer, I'll consider anything.

Thanks!
XBL-DeeSkank

Schecter C-1 Plus
Ibanez Gio GRX40

Kustom Coupe 36'

Fender AG-15
Quote by dennis10
I have a mint les paul style body and neck.. any interest let me know.. send email to doghouse_studios@yahoo.com and I can send you pics. 100 plus shipping and its all yours.. price is firm ...

Sent you an e-mail
XBL-DeeSkank

Schecter C-1 Plus
Ibanez Gio GRX40

Kustom Coupe 36'

Fender AG-15
I have a semi vintage Cort Strat with maple neck. It is roughly 15-20 years old. The finish is sunburst, maple neck, naturally aged pickup covers and knobs. Electronics and pickups are included. The pots could use replacing but the pickups work perfectly with no issues. I can do 200 shipped to you. Its not a low end piece of crap guitar. More like the older japanese import strats. I live in NJ for shipping purposes. I have the box and its ready to ship today.
I have an add posted for a warmoth walnut strat body with neck and locking tuners for 200$. All in near new condition.
Quote by 7PlaGues
I have a semi vintage Cort Strat with maple neck. It is roughly 15-20 years old. The finish is sunburst, maple neck, naturally aged pickup covers and knobs. Electronics and pickups are included. The pots could use replacing but the pickups work perfectly with no issues. I can do 200 shipped to you. Its not a low end piece of crap guitar. More like the older japanese import strats. I live in NJ for shipping purposes. I have the box and its ready to ship today.

Sorry man, but I'll have to pass.
Thanks though
XBL-DeeSkank

Schecter C-1 Plus
Ibanez Gio GRX40

Kustom Coupe 36'

Fender AG-15
I have a Epiphone Acoustic/Electric that got damaged in shipping. The top got stepped on and it's cracked...can be repaired by professional. I'm up for an offer.
Coming soon...FutureSoundsOnline web site!
Great deals for all!
i have a MIK RG340. no pups. i'd replace all the electronics if i were you. i've started to sand the body and it looks great. i've got all the hardware in a plastic bag. this was my project but I have no time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/cutsmarked/Guitar/DSC01180.jpg?t=1229288809
(when it was together)
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Quote by staticoverdub
i have a MIK RG340. no pups. i'd replace all the electronics if i were you. i've started to sand the body and it looks great. i've got all the hardware in a plastic bag. this was my project but I have no time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/cutsmarked/Guitar/DSC01180.jpg?t=1229288809
(when it was together)

I make take you up on that, depending on how much it would cost to replace em.