Ok so what have the people of The Pit done for pranks during New Years Eve parties and what not? I'm thinking of doing one this year but I don't known what to do besides draw on peoples faces when they fall asleep.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Get drunk
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
wait let me get this straight, your gonna wait for them to pass out and then draw immature things on their faces with a black felt marker? thats so damn original
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by thrashster
wait let me get this straight, your gonna wait for them to pass out and then draw immature things on their faces with a black felt marker? thats so damn original

Yah but I need to come up with something better to do.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Sounds like a hot party.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Pff, I'm gonna come dressed like Thomas Jefferson and talk about how my second term in office is almost over.

If they're drunk enough, they'll think it's 1809
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by ToastYerLicks
Pff, I'm gonna come dressed like Thomas Jefferson and talk about how my second term in office is almost over.

I would but we're going to a go kart place that has an arcade and a bunch of other crap that we haven’t been told yet. It's a Youth Group thing so there isn’t probably going to be any drinking so alot of Ideas can fail
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by MetalheadforJC
I would but we're going to a go kart place that has an arcade and a bunch of other crap that we haven’t been told yet. It's a Youth Group thing so there isn’t probably going to be any drinking so alot of Ideas can fail

Who exactly is going to pass out enough for you to do things then?
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by MetalheadforJC

much like this thread?

i kid, i kid... but pranking sober people is very hard
Set the clock ahead one minute so everybody's counting down and then they yell Happy New Years at 11:59.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by ToastYerLicks

I found that extremely funny hahaahah.
Since when do you do pranks on new years though? I usually just puke on people and say happy new years.
Ok here's what you do:

1.) Take that Jigglypuff an make it sing everyone to sleep.

2.) Give them drugs to make them loopy

3.) Draw mustaches on them, and when they wake up all loopy and such, blame the Jigglypuff, and then convince them all to go on a Pokemon hunt with you

4.) Tell the Pit your results.
Quote by bmac85
much like this thread?

i kid, i kid... but pranking sober people is very hard

Yah it will be
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Set the clock ahead one minute so everybody's counting down and then they yell Happy New Years at 11:59.

1 minute? Why not like 20 or so?
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke

thats is genious.
get **** faced bitch! but seriously who pulls new years pranks anyways?
Quote by TheHardcoreKid
thats is genious.

Except no one goes by the clock, everyone goes by the TV (New Years in Times Square, duh), and at the very least, their cell phones.
Who even knew wall clocks still existed?
................ aw s*** this thread is'nt going as I thought it would. I fail
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
I didn't know that you were supposed to pull pranks on New Year's Eve.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Quote by MetalheadforJC
................ aw s*** this thread is'nt going as I thought it would. I fail

I second that
Quote by tona_107
Except no one goes by the clock, everyone goes by the TV (New Years in Times Square, duh), and at the very least, their cell phones.
Who even knew wall clocks still existed?

yea i guess its not so genious.
I told my ex that the brownies I made were special and she was acting all high. It was priceless
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Thread FAILS

Also drawing on people while there asleep is so immature
a little lost.....
Quote by Davo Ownz
Thread FAILS

Also drawing on people while there asleep is so immature

Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by metalisbest

We know, we know, She didnt approve of the last page, why would she approve of this one
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
We know, we know, She didnt approve of the last page, why would she approve of this one

its a double disapprover. Now they are insulting it.
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
+=PRANK

Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt