Can you guys help me find out what pedals are on this board, this image is from a Paramore DVD so it's not a great quality.

So far I know that on the very left is Boss DD-20 Giga Delay, on the right DigiTech Whammy, and on the very right Boss Chromatic Tuner, I'm not sure with the rest.

Thanks guys!
? This is like the worst possible quality picture.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
the marshall footswitch switches between channels on the amp, the pedal power is a 9 volt power supplier to the pedals

that's all i could get
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
digitech whammy pedal 2nd on the bottom, digitech loop station 1st on the bottom bose chromatic tuner far right bottom digitech phaser i think 2nd top. top 1st the pedal power is a 9v power supply to power all the pedals. it works like a daisy chain. marshall distortion pedal 4th bottom and the rest are hight gain distortion pedals. there is also a footswitch from the amp in there to switch from clean to distortion
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
DD-20, whammy, some sort of Digitech (picture isn't good enough to tell), EHX - Soul Preacher I think. Barber direct drive, boss tuner, marshall footswitch. Don't know what the one to the left of the footswitch is.
I'm sure you don't even need all of those pedals to get a Paramore tone. Put your amp on the ****tiest EQ you can think of, and voila.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by V.U.K
I'm sure you don't even need all of those pedals to get a Paramore tone. Put your amp on the ****tiest EQ you can think of, and voila.

That was a helpful post....

To the right of the VL pedal power is a Digitech (grunge or Dan Donegan model)... to the right of that... not sure.... but to the right of that, I do believe it is a fuzz....not sure which one though....
I believe the EHX pedal is a nano stone.

To the right of that is deffinately the Barber Direct Drive.

The rest i cant work out, i think the one on the left of the EHX is some kind of digitech pedal.
Boss DD-20
Digitech Whammy
Digitech Bad Monkey...maybe...definitely a Digitech
EHX Nano Small Stone
Barber Direct Drive
Don't Know
Marshall Switch
Boss TU-2
That EHX is either a Nano Clone or Stone...or a Soul Preacher like mentioned earlier.

Being the guitarist for a band like Paramore, the pedals he is using aren't that great :/
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
hmm, all i know is that the marshall one is a footswitch for an amp, and the one on the top right corner of the whammy is some sort of digitech pedal
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by sloppyjoe109
That EHX is either a Nano Clone or Stone...or a Soul Preacher like mentioned earlier.

Being the guitarist for a band like Paramore, the pedals he is using aren't that great :/

LOL im sorry... but i can't help but laugh. He's famous... and very very rich... you, are not.
Quote by sloppyjoe109

i fail to see any crappy pedals on his board, care to point them out ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by sloppyjoe109

Its the nano stone, you can clearly see one knob and a rate switch, the clone doesnt have the switch and the soul preacher has two knobs.

Aren't that great? Do you harvest the power of the sun for your pedal board, it's a pretty tasty set up IMO.