Is this allowed? If not just delete it or let me know.

anyway here it is. It's my first youtube video and i didn't really do much tweaking... just wanted to get a video up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKIpQ0Ydg20&feature=channel_page
its allowed but wrong forum.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
WOW that is horrible. Really doesnt do you or you amp any justice. If I didnt know better I would hate the amp. But when abstracting from all the noise and poor quality, the traynor's good string seperation, and consequential great crunch is evident It is indeed a nice amp for the money. But I would really delete that vid and wait till I got a better mic.
Guitars:
Gibson L. P std. 2006
Gibson L. P studio
Höfner asj228
Main amp:
Marshall 2061x HW head
Marshall 2061cx cab
fx:
Stock BD-2
TU-2
verbzilla
C.M. Red repeat
T-rex F.T.
Practice:
Epi vjr head
2x12 V30 cab and 4x10 G10 cab
Quote by chrisdam
WOW that is horrible. Really doesnt do you or you amp any justice. If I didnt know better I would hate the amp. But when abstracting from all the noise and poor quality, the traynor's good string seperation, and consequential great crunch is evident It is indeed a nice amp for the money. But I would really delete that vid and wait till I got a better mic.

well see.. you were able to make sense of it. I know it's horrible quality but I'm not auditioning for anything here... just having fun with my new laptop.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
I know what a YCV50 50 Blue sounds like... is the YCS hugely different?

i think so but I've only tried a blue at the store. They're both great amps though.