for some reason every night around this time my cat suddenly runs like crazy then stops then does it again. it made a bunch of noise downstairs but im too lazy to go see what it is.

does this happen to anyone here who has cats?

EDIT: Its in my room scratching randomly on the carpet, like it sees something! lol
"This is for the radio, so i better chill
They wont play it, if it go get ill
But im like that and thats an actually fact
Because the street is wher my heart is at"
Last edited by 420Incense at Dec 13, 2008,
I don't know. Dope pic though.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
That's just the way cats are. I have three of them.
Aboard an old pirate ship made of wet souls..

We plunder and pillage from north to south poles..

We only steal metal like guns, tanks, and toasters..

We melt it all down and we make rollercoasters.
cats are crazy like that. they do some of the most random things.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

lmfao!! i wish i could film this its going crazy looking everywhere and it seems very sketched out
my cat does this....then again he's on Prozac
Nerve threads decoding the stream of the reality-inverting revolution
The patterned untruth of non-dream:
The closed-eye
visual delusion.
, for years my cats would run laps downstairs at the same time every night. Now they are all dead.

Edit: probably a mouse? BE AWARE
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
my cat freaks out a lot, so im thinking we either both have possessed cats or its just a normal thing for them to do.
cats can be scary there to insane, they sleep all the time but by god when there not asleep there so energetic its not cool.
It took having three cats to make me realize I'm really more of a dog person.
Aboard an old pirate ship made of wet souls..

We plunder and pillage from north to south poles..

We only steal metal like guns, tanks, and toasters..

We melt it all down and we make rollercoasters.
Quote by jp_318
cats can be scary there to insane, they sleep all the time but by god when there not asleep there so energetic its not cool.

Ever heard of punctuation, noob!
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by CoBRaGe
Why do you call your cat it? That's pathetic.

Ok Colonel Klink. My cat doesnt have a name, but i love it very much. Until the accident.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
Ok Colonel Klink. My cat doesnt have a name, but i love it very much. Until the accident.

You shoved your cat up your ass?
I love cats. There's something so cool and mysterious about them. They're so much more relaxed and chill than most dogs. However, I've had some great dogs too. Good dogs are awesome, but IMO most dogs are just annoying.
Quote by CoBRaGe
You shoved your cat up your ass?

Oh come on... I would say OUR ass, you probably use it more than I do
Quote by Gabel
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I love cats. There's something so cool and mysterious about them. They're so much more relaxed and chill than most dogs. However, I've had some great dogs too. Good dogs are awesome, but IMO most dogs are just annoying.

+1
you cannot fathom cats.

do not attempt to try.

mine is convinced he wants to go in after yelling at the door to be let out for ten minutes. stayed out there about two seconds, came in and started again.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
My ferret does funky **** sometimes, like it'll jump around in circles making weird ferrety noises for no reason whatsoever, then he'll just stop and be like "Lulwut?" while just staring at you.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by RPExecutor
you cannot fathom cats.

do not attempt to try.

mine is convinced he wants to go in after yelling at the door to be let out for ten minutes. stayed out there about two seconds, came in and started again.

Same here, except sometime it will wait at the door to be let in and when I open it ithe cat just sits there
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07

Same here, except sometime it will wait at the door to be let in and when I open it ithe cat just sits there

my cat too, time for cat stories,

once my old cat killed a mouse, a bird, sent another cat to the hospital, and attacked both my neighbors. Hes soo funneh! 1 of my neighbors actually liked him. (I live in a cul-de-sac)
Quote by 420Incense
my cat too, time for cat stories,

once my old cat killed a mouse, a bird, sent another cat to the hospital, and attacked both my neighbors. Hes soo funneh! 1 of my neighbors actually liked him. (I live in a cul-de-sac)

My cat attacked a Police Officer once that was hilarious.
My friend's cat did stuff like this for a while, like chasing invisible stuff and scratching its own fur out. Turns out it had brain cancer...
How bout when they just stare into space (corners of the ceiling for instance), really creepy.
Quote by Gabel
Your demonic cat needs to be sacrificied before the spirit inside of it spills out and casts our mortal realm into the Pit of Everlasting Darkness.

Quickly, for time is short, you must gather a white chicken, a black chicken, and a goat. You will need a knife with a sharp edge, a spoon, and a brush. Draw the pentacle at the setting of the full moon and . . . well . . . the rest will come to you.

Make sure you have a Himalayan Salt crystal handy for when the possessed object ejects the host.

Our fate lays in your hands . . .
Sounds like normal cat behaviour to me.
I have 3 dogs who start howling in unision with all the neighbourhood dogs at exactly 1 in the morning everyday. People say dogs have been doing that for ages in our area.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

If you are looking for a clever and witty signature, you have come to the wrong place.