hey guys i picked up a Vetta II HD and am lovin it i think it sounds sweet. However for those of you that are more experienced with the amp i was wondering if you guys have any tips on how to run this thing like for instance what amps and amp combonations work best for lead, clean and heavey rhythm guitar as well as what kind of settings you guys have used and what the better effects are ect. To confirm i have looked around customtones.com but i was just wondering what you guys thought as well.
Gear: Peavey 5150 Head
Peavey 5150 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standerd
Gibson Flying V
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Marshal JCM 800 1960 A Lead Cab

Quote by dcdossett65
I dont think i'd ever buy a gibson, the epiphones dont feel any different to me, besides the sound.
Last edited by outlived at Dec 13, 2008,
The line6 forum has some awesome user submissions.....

Honestly, the SLO model on it is awesome for pop/punk rhythm and even reaching screamo tones. For metal rhythm, I would stick with one of the Bogner models or a Boogie model....and for leads, definitely one of the marshall models....
thats sweet dude. its funny cuz i had a friend who had a similar setup, he had a vetta and a jcm900 running through a marshall cab. my pod xt tones are compatible with your vetta, so pm me your email and i'll send you the tone file for some sounds i use for metal. have you gotten all the patch editing software and midi crap installed yet?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.