Have any of you heard of that story involving a celebrity (I think it was Elvis) who pissed in a lady's mouth and then the woman tried to kiss him and he was all like, "Nah, babe, you smell like piss." I think this was somehow recorded, and is an infamous tape, but I can't remember if it was Elvis or someone else. The google search has not been fruitful.
I know R. Kelley did his own kind of similar thing, but did he actually pee in her mouth and then have that exchange with her? If no, then its someone else, because it's an story I've heard. I know Chuck Berry would tape girls urinating and then watch them later, but is he really the one who did this?
relly k?
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
Quote by chunkychewie
I know R. Kelley did his own kind of similar thing, but did he actually pee in her mouth and then have that exchange with her? If no, then its someone else, because it's an story I've heard. I know Chuck Berry would tape girls urinating and then watch them later, but is he really the one who did this?

My question is: "Why?"
Quote by chunkychewie
On a side note, I love how everyone who wrote R. Kelly was wrong.

Right. A tape doesn't exist of R. Kelly peeing on a girl.
Haters wanna hate, Lovers wanna love, I dont even want none of the above, I want to piss on you, Yes Ill piss on you, Ill pee on you, Drip Drip Drip, Pee Pee Pee, Poo Poo Poo
Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
Haters wanna hate, Lovers wanna love, I dont even want none of the above, I want to piss on you, Yes Ill piss on you, Ill pee on you, Drip Drip Drip, Pee Pee Pee, Poo Poo Poo

This is the remix edition of the song about pissin'
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...