O.K., so someone posted a thread with one of this kid's videos in it earlier today. I can't get over how.....gah! he is. It's.... his.....I cant describe it! He's just so full of himself, I can tell, and...that voice... I dunno. I will do a public service and link the pit to his page...
http://uk.youtube.com/user/computerman1323
Maybe I'm full of myself? I dont know, but this kid is way beyond words for me. Any ridicule I throw at him seems to not quite do it, so I need your help.... by that I mean help me administer the only punishment worthy of this little brat, transforming him into the Whammy without a Whammy Bar kid 2.0!!!

please?
God what a little turd-burglar... he a wannabe nerd who just thinks hes good at computers when he doesnt even know anything about them what FAIL
im gunna join em
mate with their women
and breed em out
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Dude, he's a 10 year old kid who's found out how to use a webcam. Leave him alone.
I'm absolutely trashed. I can't stop watching him, though. It's mesmerizing in such an annoying way. I want to punch him but also want to listen to the dumb reasons he likes macs better than PC. I own a mac and will stand by it til death, but this kid makes me wanna chuck my macbook out the window and buy a dell. Ugh.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by cho0onger
im afraid so. im gonna try to flame all his videos for hateful content...

Flaming isn't enough.... We must kill it!
Quote by Sid McCall
I'm absolutely trashed. I can't stop watching him, though. It's mesmerizing in such an annoying way. I want to punch him but also want to listen to the dumb reasons he likes macs better than PC. I own a mac and will stand by it til death, but this kid makes me wanna chuck my macbook out the window and buy a dell. Ugh.

EXACTLY!
THAT'S how I feel....
Quote by psyks
Dude, he's a 10 year old kid who's found out how to use a webcam. Leave him alone.

what, are you chris crocker?
so...how can he be whammy without a whammy bar 2.0 if he doesn't play guitar?

-.-
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by moody07747
you know you're a need when you take 5+ minutes to show off a cell phone. What's with the glasses in every video?...

god, he's such a need. damn I hate needs like him.
haha, this is one of the worst reasons to get angry,

UG vs the MAC is better than PC kid.

ITS SOOOO ON!!!!!!

EDIT: he is just a kid that discoverd how to use a webcam, lets cut him a little slack.
Is bad ass one or two words?
Last edited by wokandmurrys at Dec 13, 2008,
Quote by psyks

he does have a point......
Is bad ass one or two words?
I never knew I could hate something this much.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by wokandmurrys
he does have a point......

kids should not be allowed on the internet, for various reasons.
if his parents think he's old enough to go online, then he is old enough to suffer abuse through Youtube comments.
this guy is not whammy bar kid 2.0 he's more like the ginger youtube kid 2.0
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Can somebody link to the actual whammy bar kid? thnx
Quote by handbanana
^? Nevermind, I found it, thanks though.
Quote by handbanana
his mother must've smoked via her vagina when she had him, only way he could be this messed up. Little queef.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...