Music I play:
RHCP,
Led Zeppelin
GnR
Metallica
Queen
Nirvana
Basically, loads of distortion with a bit of jazzy clean.

Tastes:
I'd prefer a Original Floyd Rose, although I'm open to suggestions. I'd prefer jumbo frets. I'm a fan of active pickups (81TW if possible). I don't like Flying V's and stuff like that.

Price Range
I'm looking to spend around $700 USD, give or take a few bucks.

Thanks guys. I'm waiting to hear from you all =)
Quote by mafropetee

I brought my electric to school w/ no amp and started playing it, and some guy was like "I can barely hear it, and it doesn't sound all cool. I think it's a fake guitar"

g e a r//
Epi Futura Prophecy FX
Epi G-400
Boss DS-1
Vox AD15VT
Highway One HSS Strat, Humbucker for high gain crazy stuff, Singles for nice cleans
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
well... you've got strats and lp's my good man. go down to your local guitar shop, try out a few you like in your price range and come back with some names. otherwise, you'll end up dissapointed.

edit: mind you, I have fallen in love with these; http://www.proaudio.com.au/sales/photos/47be460a98ac9.jpg
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Last edited by Wicked Rose at Dec 13, 2008,
The Highway One looks promising, but is there anything else that you'd suggest?
Quote by mafropetee

I brought my electric to school w/ no amp and started playing it, and some guy was like "I can barely hear it, and it doesn't sound all cool. I think it's a fake guitar"

g e a r//
Epi Futura Prophecy FX
Epi G-400
Boss DS-1
Vox AD15VT
to Wicked Rose: the Eastwood Airline, nice one although I'm not sure it's what Sheepseh's looking for.
hahaha, that's why I kept my tastes to myself to begin with. :P
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Well played Wicked Rose
Quote by Sheepseh
The Highway One looks promising, but is there anything else that you'd suggest?

The Ibanez S series.
The Fender FR fat strat
The SE PRS Double/Single cut/Custom ( My Top Recommendation )
The Epiphone les paul custom PLUS

I'll think of more later. Lol.
ltd f series. (just for a change in shape)
... wrote

Quote by MyDesertRose
Well played Wicked Rose