i've got a regular dunlop gcb-95 crybaby and i don't really like the sound of it so i'm gonna just buy a different wah, but my question is, i was wondering if anyone knows how to mod this thing and turn it into a volume pedal. i've heard of people doing this before but i have no idea how to do it. also once you do it is there no turning back? meaning that once you do it it's not reversable?

Thanks-
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
you just gut the original wah pedal and insert the insides of a volume pedal. i dont know a much easier way to explain it, and its def reversible, you just need to know your ins and outs of wire soldering and the like. but what you might wanna do before doing that is taking out the standard inductor in the crybaby and inserting a fasel inductor in its place. you can order them from dunlop.com or some other places.
With winged back ascend into the heavens...
The volume mod is reversible you can put it on a switch so its a wah or volume. But the stock cryaby is not very good. There are tons of mods to make em alot better. The mid boost makes a big difference, as does truebypass with input buffer removal. You can add a pot to adjust gain and a pot to adjust the voice. Mines set up so when the treddle is stepped on it turns on remove your foot it turns off.
thanks for the help guys, i will look in the wah modding thread. i should have done that first i suppose i'm gonna check into seeing what all mods i can do to improve it cause right now i'm not too impressed with it.
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list