recently iv been thinking about getting a new guitar but this time with a whammy bar as none of mines have 1. i thought an FR would be good but it seems like it would cos alot of problems too, i do change tunings sorta regularly.

my budget would prob be anythin up to £500 ish, however id like to stay under that. it would be for playing near enough all metal.

can u recommend something please? i was thinking Schecter or Ibanez but im open to suggestions, thank.
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Last edited by craig_mccann at Dec 13, 2008,
If you go Ibanez, make sure it has an Edge/Lo-pro/Edge Pro. The other Ibanez trems arent much good.
As for changing tunings, keep the guitar with the FR in one tuning and use another for different tunings.
oh i think something i should mention is i hate V shapes, cant comfortabky sit with them lol

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Did you know that you can whammy without a whammy bar?

In all seriousness, Jackson trems are great in that price range, but I hate the shapes and necks.
Quote by Aidy Damage
Did you know that you can whammy without a whammy bar?

In all seriousness, Jackson trems are great in that price range, but I hate the shapes and necks.

do u mean like bending the neck or the string after the nut?

i actually really like the jackson kelly shape, but i dont think i can get a decent 1 in that price

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Quote by craig_mccann

i actually really like the jackson kelly shape, but i dont think i can get a decent 1 in that price

I'm referencing a stupid video.

But yeah, I was sort of hinting at avoiding Jackson- they just feel uncomfortable to me. Used Ibanez RG1570?
Yea but you gotta feel the note, become one with the note....
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by craig_mccann

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OONnAVIQ3I

May all your hopes and dreams come true.