Calling all long-hair-iens, come and talk about your hair. Is it a burden or does it aid you in day to day tasks?
He who knows all, knows nothing in the eye of a imbecile.
I love my hair.
It feels so nice!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
It's a burden, but one I must bear.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It's fantastic, I can cut bits of it off and glue it to my face and have a fake moustache when I want to impress the ladies.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I keep biting it when I eat a sandwich

It's a little curly, touching the shoulders at the moment; thing is that when i pull it out it's a good three inches longer.
When friend say you should cut your hair, i reply OK, get out a pair of scizzors and cut the smallest piece of hair off as possible.
arse holes tend to feel the need to point me in the direction of the nearest hairdressers
to which i reply 'i can get my haircut what are you going to do about your face?'
problem solved (ass kicked)
My hair isn't even that long atm (just getting mop-ish), and I'm already finding it annoying when I do weights and other training.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Kensai
It's a burden, but one I must bear.

haha
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
Mine is all wavey at the bottom. And when i'm trying to sleep I always end up pulling it. But I can swing it around at gigs so it kinda balances it all out
My favourite get your hair cut comebacks are:

But then i'd look like you.

What so i can no longer be against the negative stereotype of longhaired people being gay and female and tramps and destroy my whole personality because you, of whom must have nothing better to do than waste your time hurling abusive comments my way about my apperarance! GOOD DAY SIR!!

Or there's always
Just ignoring the inferior moans of pathetic mortals (that's what i usually do)
I cut my long hair last week. It was past my shoulders, but now it only covers my forehead and ears. I'm still not sure if I was right or wrong to cut it.
I just dyed my hair red, and the bathroom looks like someone was horrifically murdered.
Quote by guy_tebache
I cut my long hair last week. It was past my shoulders, but now it only covers my forehead and ears. I'm still not sure if I was right or wrong to cut it.

It was wrong!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
i have like 40cm long hair.and was thinking about cutting it off...hmm still not pretty sure about it
My hair's down to my shoulders now, I used to have it on my chest, but when it's that long it goes all flat and I look like a murderous crackhead. It's good on my shoulders, I'm going to keep it around collarbone length, I can still windmill and look like a Viking, but without looking trampy and oily.

Really is a love/hate thing with girls though, I still can't understand it all.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Congratulations men, you have persuaded me to grow my mop.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Isn't this stuff for the body modification thread?
Why are there at least 2 threads about long hair everyday?!?!?
My hair is so awesome, too bad i have to hide it with my pants.

My other hair isn't so pwnzors, it's medium length now though, I can tie it.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Dec 13, 2008,
People find it attractive, there's so much you can do with it, and it partially hides the fact that I'm really ugly.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Congratulations men, you have persuaded me to grow my mop.

Had James not persuaded you already.

Oh and if you want support; first link in my sig.
Quote by aaciseric
Had James not persuaded you already.

Oh and if you want support; first link in my sig.

...Support?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'm told I look like a power metal god when it's windy.

But yes, I, too have long epic hair. 19 inches of it, and on my way to more.
Quote by rabidguitarist
...Support?

Hair growing support, alot of people seem to turn against you when you embrace the mop.

Plus i'm just plugging ... shamelessly ...
i wipe my ass with my hair....... of course it gets in the way!!!
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
meh, i used to have long hair but i got tired of taking care of it, so I cut it to a manageable length.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by aaciseric
Hair growing support, alot of people seem to turn against you when you embrace the mop.

Plus i'm just plugging ... shamelessly ...

That's because you guys never take care of your hair. Long hair isn't just having long hair, it's making it look good too

No lady is going to want you if your hair looks like two schimpanzees mating.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
if your hair looks like two schimpanzees mating.

... How the ... what?