Poll: Which image should I get painted on my new guitar?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which image should I get painted on my new guitar?
Image 1
4 44%
Image 2
5 56%
Voters: 9.
So I'm gonna get a Schecter C 7 soon, and I'm gonna get a guy I know to paint a design on it.
I just can't come up with any good design ideas, so i had another friend draw up some, and i still can't make the finally choice....SO UG..... which one?
(Pics up soon, as well as poll)
Attachments:
Bloodshed.jpg
Star Splash.jpg
Neither
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
They both look pretty crappy, but if you really have to, number 2.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
they're both crap.
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
none, both of those look shoddily done and wouldn't compliment the guitar whatsoever.
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by djmay71
So I'm gonna get a Schecter C 7 soon, and I'm gonna get a guy I know to paint a design on it.
I just can't come up with any good design ideas, so i had another friend draw up some, and i still can't make the finally choice....SO UG..... which one?
(Pics up soon, as well as poll)
Guitar design is highly personal, just like tone/amp choice, Humbuckers vs, SCs, etc,

Get the one you like best. It'll probably be better for visualization if you did a mock-up: do them in color, on the guitar body, etc.

Good Luck!

Less of the flaming people, explain why you think 'that particular design will not look good on that guitar IMO' as oppsed to 'its crap'

Personally number 1 is better, but I would have to see it on the guitar, the mouth reminds me of an evil version of the lol wut pear

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man