I have Blade Texas Standard Pro (guitar in style of strat).
Now i have the stock pickup, They are not so bad at all but i want to get better sound something like srv or knopfler.
I have 200$ for the pickups, Can you recommend me on good single coils in this price range?

And sorry if i have a spelling mistake, my english is bad...
Your English is better than some of the users on this forum.

Lace Sensor pickups are worth checking, as are the Fender Noiseless sets, which would probably get you closer to the SRV/Knopfler tones.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
I have a California Classic. The stock pickups were terrible, very harsh and toppy so I've installed Seymour Duncan Alnico 2 pros in the neck and middle and a Seymour JB in the bridge..what a difference. The guitar sounds amazing now, full bodied, sweet and toneful. The build quality of the cheaper Blades is really good but the pickups are junk!
Quote by eyreguitar
I have a California Classic. The stock pickups were terrible, very harsh and toppy so I've installed Seymour Duncan Alnico 2 pros in the neck and middle and a Seymour JB in the bridge..what a difference. The guitar sounds amazing now, full bodied, sweet and toneful. The build quality of the cheaper Blades is really good but the pickups are junk!

You REALLY need to look at the dates on the posts you're responding to, you've necrobumped several VERY old posts today, which is both annoying and valueless...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I don't think it matters when these posts are made, this is supposed to be a resource for guitarists and the information is useful no matter when it's posted...or have I missed the point??
Quote by eyreguitar
I don't think it matters when these posts are made, this is supposed to be a resource for guitarists and the information is useful no matter when it's posted...or have I missed the point??

I understand your point, but stick around for a while, you'll see why necro'ing is generally pointless. Kudos for finding those old posts though, most new users (and more than a few long term ones) never seem to figure that out...

In any case, welcome to UG, a veritable fount of useless knowledge, arrogance, ignorance and occasionally a few good posts...

I love it here!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
I understand your point, but stick around for a while, you'll see why necro'ing is generally pointless. Kudos for finding those old posts though, most new users (and more than a few long term ones) never seem to figure that out...

In any case, welcome to UG, a veritable fount of useless knowledge, arrogance, ignorance and occasionally a few good posts...

I love it here!

Thanks man and forgive the newbie error! I used to love Harmony Central as a resource for guitar and amp reviews but it's just not the same as it used to be. Looking forward to spending some time here! Cheers!