Ok, so i need your advice. I want an sg. I could sell my epiphone les paul 100, get some money for christmas and buy epiphone sg g400 vintage. Would this be good idea? Well the g400 vintage is is higher in price and from reviews i found that it's a better guitar, but my question is- is it worth it?
yes, it has better pickups
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Can you go try out a G400 first?
I think the feel will be quite different, but overall the G400 is going to be a nicer instrument.
Oh and another question. Whats the diffrence between g400 and g400 vintage?
their paint jobs are the only difference
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I'd Go With It
But Make Sure To Try Out The Sg First
I Found That Sg Necks Tend To Dip And You Have To Hold Them With Your Fretting Hand While Playing
Heaps of people complain about the SG being neck-heavy but you hold the neck with your hand anyway. I guess it's just personal preference. The LP has a thicker body I believe, and is said to have more bass than SG's in general, but yeah, check 'em both out side by side and decide for yourself.
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
nope
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL
i suggest the vintage version as it has neck binding and the normal one doesnt have and that sucks
Fender Strat 60th Anniv HotRoded
others

Marshall 1980 JMP 2203
Marshall JCM900 1960A Cab
Valve Jr.

VOX v847a Modded
EHX Small Clone Modded
Maxon OD-820
MXR 1978 Flanger
Digitech Whammy
TC Polytune
Custom LPB-1 Boost
the g-400 would be much lighter and have a lot thinner body, I think the pickups might be better but i would suggest getting better pickups in the future anyways, any gibson pickup would considerably better