Two 8 ohm speakers would run on 4 ohm setting on the head right? It's always half the amount on two speakers right?

In other words two 8 ohm speakers in a combo would be set a 4 ohm's on the head right?
Last edited by TheEsupremacy at Dec 13, 2008,
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
This.

Parallel is run together with just one input right? In this case it would be 4 ohm setting on the head right?
Parallel is when the positives teminals of both speakers are connected together and the negatives on both speakers are connected together. In series they are crossed. Positive to negative instead of positive to positive. In this case parallel = 4 ohms and series would = 16 ohms.

TheEsupremacy check your profile. I sent you a friend request.
Last edited by zakkwyldefan79 at Dec 13, 2008,
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
Parallel is when the positives teminals of both speakers are connected together and the negatives on both speakers are connected together. In series they are crossed. Positive to negative instead of positive to positive. In this case parallel = 4 ohms and series would = 16 ohms.

TheEsupremacy check your profile. I sent you a friend request.

Thanks! ok. I've never checked my profile before. lol. oops.
Life is good, I just got a MINT Peavey JSX Combo from Guitar Center and just retubed it and it works and sounds KILLER! I'm ecstatic @ the moment.