Poll Options
View poll results: Does it bother you?
Yes
61 37%
No
106 63%
Voters: 167.
Page 1 of 2
No, I rarely care about other men's nails.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
No, but I also wear mascara, eyeliner, and women's clothing, so perhaps my answer is biased.

The way I see it, just let people do whatever the hell they want. Doesn't impact your life after all.
DOWN&OUT
No, why should women have a monopoly on makeup? Or skirts?

People who are bothered by men wearing makeup are the same kind of people who were bothered by women wearing trousers.

They are simply reinforcing the bourgeois mentality that women are obliged to make themselves look attractive for potential mates.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Jett Diamond

The way I see it, just let people do whatever the hell they want. Doesn't impact your life after all.

This. Why the fuck would people care?
sup?
i little, i just find it weird. but whatever floats your boat.....
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by Vikingx
Panties... sure
But nail polish?!? That's just gay.

Who cares really?

just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Had you asked a week ago I would've said no, but I recently saw Matt Willis (I had to google his name too) in a music video wearing nail varnish.. it definitely looked wrong.
In fact, it couldn't have looked more wrong
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I used to wear black nail polish on occasion, and if I had any, I probably still would. So no, it doesn't bother me.
I find it a bit far, dunno why but it just seems extreme and people look like they are trying to hard to stand out, I just don't see how it would feel natural but I suppose I come from quite a traditionalist line.
Quote by Jett Diamond
No, but I also wear mascara, eyeliner, and women's clothing, so perhaps my answer is biased.

+2 on that
a lot of dicks where it, it doesn't make you a dick just all the poeple who wear it are, especially powder pink, that colour shouldn't be on a man or a woman and definatly not on a child!
Quote by punk4punk
a lot of dicks where it, it doesn't make you a dick just all the poeple who wear it are, especially powder pink, that colour shouldn't be on a man or a woman and definatly not on a child!

As long as you understood you I guess you're ok.
Quote by aaciseric
I find it a bit far, dunno why but it just seems extreme and people look like they are trying to hard to stand out, I just don't see how it would feel natural but I suppose I come from quite a traditionalist line.

You get used to it, natural feeling just comes from you not wanting to be made fun of but its not something I ever cared about so didn't bother me. Whats considered normal is based upon the majority of people who just happen to have the same opinion on a subject.
I voted yes. I'm also wearing a high gloss nail strengthener right now that's shiny as hell, and it's bothering the hell out of me. I'm wearing it because my nails keep breaking when I play fingerstyle acoustic, so hopefully, it will get my nails hard enough to stop chipping.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by Trickycindy

People who are bothered by men wearing makeup are the same kind of people who were bothered by women wearing trousers.

They are simply reinforcing the bourgeois mentality that women are obliged to make themselves look attractive for potential mates.

This man speaks the truth to its fullest extent. I believe that people should be able to do whatever they want, provided it doesn't impact on anyone else negatively, without fear of reprimand. Unfortunately, it will never happen, but hey, I can dream can't I?

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by captivate
I voted yes. I'm also wearing a high gloss nail strengthener right now that's shiny as hell, and it's bothering the hell out of me. I'm wearing it because my nails keep breaking when I play fingerstyle acoustic, so hopefully, it will get my nails hard enough to stop chipping.

Do you clip your nails lol?

Atleast your speaking of it bothering you in a direct way haha.
I wear clear nail polish all the time. keeps my nails from wearing down so much when i fingerpick. It doesn't bother me, but then again I tend to wear makeup and dress in a somewhat androgynous manner anyway.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I wear clear nail polish all the time. keeps my nails from wearing down so much when i fingerpick. It doesn't bother me, but then again I tend to wear makeup and dress in a somewhat androgynous manner anyway.

This. I also wear black polish sometimes.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I dont mine people wearing it but i think it looks a bit "ghey". Id probbaly tell my furture son to take it off right away if he put any on LOL
Im quite proud of that LOL

Quote by Unreal445
i found it funny that the pit reported it faster than sky news

Beneath The Fallen
Quote by Trickycindy

I wish you'd shut the hell up about the 'bourgeois mentality' that you bring up in every thread you enter.

Also, men wearing nail varnish doesn't bother me, I just think it looks a bit stupid.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by punk4punk

What? Who gave the Monkey a computer?
It doesn't bother me at all. Mainly because I wear it and couple it with eyeliner on a regular basis.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
I'm not really bothered by it, but can't help but associate it with goth/teenage angsty 15 year olds.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I actually notice when I saw that Alexi Laiho has his fingernails polished black. It annoyed me a little at first, but now it doesn't bother me. True, it's easy to associate it with the all those emo-kids, but hey, it's there problem that look stupid. Laiho has his nails polished and plays a pink guitar but I don't consider him.
So, depends on situation, but mostly - no.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
No, because its not my life and you really shouldnt care about what makes other people happy let alone be bothered by other people's style. To each their own.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
It doesn't bother me at all, why should I care, it doesn't effect me? Why shouldn't guys be able to wear make up and nail polish also?
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Yes it bothers me.

It just looks Gay...

(not directing that at anyone...)
Gear:

Vintage V940 Active
Ashdown Perfect 10
Line6 Toneport UX1
Acousitca Mixcraft 3.1

XBL GT: EdwardThornly
PSN ID: InfertileShrew

The True story to Jesus
Yes because it is 99/100 times done just as a cheap effort to be different. Really kids, if you're all that unique, it should shine through and you shouldn't have to go to great lengths to change you appearance to think you're prooving it. Since when is being unique about how you look?

people like this would often say "hey, don't judge me without getting to know me" but no, you have made a direct a concious decision to dress counter culture for whatever reasons don't be suprised when you aren't treated like people who go with the culture.

note, this comes from a guy who owns one pair of pants and they are skinny jeans.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
I used to all the time but in the world of work it's a little impractical; if I join a decent band I might have to start again 'cos I think I make it work.

I couldn't care less what other people think or do.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Page 1 of 2