I bought a Jackson Rhoads knock off the other day (you may have seen my other thread), and the licensed Floyd Rose trem is missing the arm and the arm socket. I'm less concerned about the arm, because those seem to be relatively easy to replace, but does anyone know where I can find a replacement socket? I'm in Canada, so preferably somewhere in Canada so there won't be many additional fees.
ya ive seen like, one, on ebay. theres some arms on ebay that include some extra bit on the end, i dunno if its a socket tho...


musiciansfriend seems to be a no. ill try allparts, warmoth, wdmusic...
Last edited by RIP_bonham at Dec 13, 2008,