i hate it when people dont help other people and only say reported thats really gay

sorry dude id help you if i knew how my friend showed me but i forgot
Frontbassman sucks in the nicest way possible

Kevin and Kelsey 12-03-2007

Control Panel hurry before they close it!!!
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Click Control Panel above the "Post reply" button at the top, then go to edit signature
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
To edit your sig, go to control panel>edit signature

But to put like a quote in there, press the quote button and copy the text with quote codes that you get on the next screen, then paste that into the edit signature section.
Quote by kevin14u2nv
i hate it when people dont help other people and only say reported thats really gay

i agree and when i made a thread compalining about it guess what, they closed it. who cares if its in the wrong place? hes probably new and doesnt know where everythign goes anyway.
Quote by weorge
i agree and when i made a thread compalining about it guess what, they closed it. who cares if its in the wrong place? hes probably new and doesnt know where everythign goes anyway.

lol, his join date is in February 2006! But he probably doesn't go on it often, and yeh, still I completely agree with you it doesn't matter in the slightest
Quote by tubetime86

Nothing compliments a Gibson Les Paul Custom quite like a Fender Frontman 15R