So for part of a project I want to cover the song Bad Company by Bad Company. I want to cover the guitar, bass, and vocals. Now I know how to take care on the guitar and bass, but with singing I am not so sure. I know some might just say "just go sing it" but I want this to be a good cover.

I have a deep voice and trying to match Paul Rodgers perfectly is pretty much out of the question. Do you know any good tips or videos that help teach about singing in this style?

Thanks!
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
the beautiful thing about covers is you can add your own style/vibe to it and pending on how much you put into practicing/recording it and it will be a win.... you dont have to match Paul's range (the man is incredible, so I wouldn't expect anyone to just sing Bad Company)

but give it a go and see how it turns out... tweak accordingly, and hopefully you are pleased with the final project
you'll probably want to drop it an octave or two if you can't hit the pitches he sang, but you can add a sort of "growl" to it to make it stand out more, because sometimes low singing doesn't come through very clearly. also, you could try a lower tuning easier to sing the original pitches over.
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Quote by Chickenfrmheck
you'll probably want to drop it an octave or two if you can't hit the pitches he sang, but you can add a sort of "growl" to it to make it stand out more, because sometimes low singing doesn't come through very clearly. also, you could try a lower tuning easier to sing the original pitches over.

The guy must sing VERY high if you can drop it 2 octaves and be able to sing it.
More like a tone or two.

(but I've never heard that song so...)
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!