Page 1 of 2
So there are couple elementary little kids living in my neughborhood. They curse alot and throw everyone with snowballs. Now I've become one of their target because I just happened to cycle in front of them. They say really childish insults (basicly just some curse wors) and throw me with those ****ing ice balls. So far I have just ignored them but they just won't get it.

I don't dare to beat living **** out of them but I don't wan't to just to do nothing either.

What would be the best solution to make them stop?
Spray fox piss at them.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Pepper spray maybe?
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Throw paint at them. Pink paint. And then question their sexuality.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Throw fox piss at them and yell "FUR IS MURDER!!!".

That should confuse them for a while.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by DirtyMakik
Spray fox piss at them.

this, and do a barrel roll.
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
Quote by Punkismygod
So there are couple elementary little kids living in my neughborhood. They curse alot and throw everyone with snowballs. Now I've become one of their target because I just happened to cycle in front of them. They say really childish insults (basicly just some curse wors) and throw me with those ****ing ice balls. So far I have just ignored them but they just won't get it.

I don't dare to beat living **** out of them but I don't wan't to just to do nothing either.

What would be the best solution to make them stop?

there's you're problem
wait 'till it stops snowing, or do them for harrasment or whatever
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
talk to their parents
scream obscenities,
have sex with thier mothers

lots of options
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Tell them you know where they sleep and you'll murder their mothers. If that doesn't work slap the **** out of them.
Find yourself a rhino, two plastic bags, pep pills and a rope. The rest takes care of itself.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Verbal beatdown. Use more insulting words then they do. Make them think pain is coming until they cry to their mommies.
Quote by ShredGod George
talk to their parents
scream obscenities,
have sex with thier mothers

lots of options

Not as good as mine.
Quote by jeremessmore
there's you're problem

Yea but those kids used to leave me alone because they thought that I was a satanist though I'm not. Should I go outside and sacrife a lamb in front of them and yell pazuzu or something?

Quote by bendystraw
Verbal beatdown. Use more insulting words then they do. Make them think pain is coming until they cry to their mommies.

This and the fox piss ones have been best ones so far
If you're terrified of these kids, cycle on the other side of the road.
Otherwise grow a pair lol
What I just said is a lie.
wow ur a pussy, this is a music site, not a help a lil gurl sight, grow some scrotum and wat the **** are you cycling for in the winter duesch?
I'm suprised nobody has suggested rape yet. Kidnap one of them, then charge the other money to get him back
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Haha.
I have almost the same problem with the 11 year old ginger kid over the road from me.
Just wait 'till they say something to you then own their ass.
They dont like it if you tell them you've fucked their parents
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Quote by ongbakkneedrop
wow ur a pussy, this is a music site, not a help a lil gurl sight, grow some scrotum and wat the **** are you cycling for in the winter duesch?

hahaha plus like a million

Get a trenchcoat and follow them home. sit outside their houses all night, and stare into their bedroom window from the sidewalk.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Last edited by humperdunk at Dec 13, 2008,
Quote by xaviergray
2nd page and NOBODY HAS SAID RAPE YET?

Are you OK, Pit?

You are right sir, I do not know what fatal curse has hit the pit.
Here is the correction:

GRAB THOSE KIDS, TAKE THEM BACK TO YOUR HOUSE, AND RAPE THE STRAIGHTNESS OUTTA THEM TILL U CUM BLOOD

Quote by Punkismygod
Yea but those kids used to leave me alone because they thought that I was a satanist though I'm not. Should I go outside and sacrife a lamb in front of them and yell pazuzu or something?

This and the fox piss ones have been best ones so far

I was making a joke it should be "they throw snowballs at me" not they throw everyone with snowballs because that makes it appear as though they are throwing people, which would make them tremendously strong elementary school kids, just throw some back at them, or you know sacrifice a goat in front of them
Quote by humperdunk
hahaha plus like a million

Get a trenchcoat and follow them home. sit outside their houses all night, and stare into their bedroom window from the sidewalk.

Bad idea. You'll just get busted for paedophillia. Or however the hell you spell it.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Quote by Hell_Metalist
You are right sir, I do not know what fatal curse has hit the pit.
Here is the correction:

GRAB THOSE KIDS, TAKE THEM BACK TO YOUR HOUSE, AND RAPE THE STRAIGHTNESS OUTTA THEM TILL U CUM BLOOD

well said sir
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by alfonzo99
Bad idea. You'll just get busted for paedophillia. Or however the hell you spell it.

Dude people come in here suggesting rape and my idea is the one you say he'll get pedophile charges for?

I've actually done this before, kind of. A little kid near my house fell off his bike and some older kids started laughing at him and calling him names, so I got on my trenchcoat and just sat on a bench and stared at them until they went away. Then I followed them down the sidewalk... they were trying to be all cool and ****, and not look back, but doing a horrible job of it. Then after a while they just freaked out and started running.

It works.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Fap on them.

EDIT: I take back what I said about paedphile charges.

Act like an adult. Tell them off and tell their mothers they're not doing a good job and need to put more foot up their asses.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
I'd just tell their parents that you sometimes doubt their commitment to sparkle motion. That'll show em
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by ongbakkneedrop

There's only one douche here and i'm typing a reply to him now.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Page 1 of 2