What album would you recommend?
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
I thought they only had one so, everynight fire works

they might have one more, i know they had a few eps

edit : yeah they have another, but i still recommend everynight fire works
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Last edited by Guitarist132 at Dec 13, 2008,
^That's the one I was looking for!

Thanks.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
So I ordered "Loses Control" and their self titled EP this past Friday.

Can't wait to get it in!
Quote by NeverMeant
quality revenge at last,would be the best and most influencial,without them there wouldn't be any FOB and other pop punk acts.BUt personally if you're looking for heartfelt and a bit "BRAID"ish so try everynight fire works.Damn Bob Nanna sings very well in his maturing age
^I thought the fireworks one was an earlier cd??
Quote by NeverMeant
yeah it is,and that's why there are still braid math-rock remnants in every bit of time signature but the different is now that bob sings more melodic
Man dude this band is amazing
Quote by NeverMeant
I don't know if you've heard of this, but check out Bob Nanna's solo project called City on Film. He was also in Braid too but I like this band more.
12 fret fury
^I heard about something like that. Let me check it out.

EDIT: I can find him anywhere man :/ Checked myspace and purevolume.
Quote by NeverMeant
Last edited by sloppyjoe109 at Feb 4, 2009,