Get the piana sheet music
Play the music, but with a guitar.

EDIT: Oh sorry, you want it in tab.
Power tab?
What I just said is a lie.
Quote by valdean
Guitar Pro has a piano thing.

It will arse up the fingerings and positions.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by hownowbrowncow
Get the piana sheet music
Play the music, but with a guitar.

EDIT: Oh sorry, you want it in tab.
Power tab?

Ha ha
Ive never seen someone type with an accent "piana"

anyways . . . just learn the notes of the bass and treble clef staff, and then the notes on the guitar neck. Then Wa La! Im afraid there is no little secrets or easy ways out, except TUXguitar maybe. But that is for biches! The thing about guitar to piano is there is only one place to play each note on a piano, but the guitar can way more places to play the same note. Reading music is like eating your vegetables, do it you become big and strong!
i can read music and i can play piano also, but im doing an ACOUSTIC guitar performance, and it just bugs me, beacuse i can play it by memory on the piano, but not jack on the guitar.
Quote by darkrikku
i can read music and i can play piano also, but im doing an ACOUSTIC guitar performance, and it just bugs me, beacuse i can play it by memory on the piano, but not jack on the guitar.

Well, why not just read the sheet music and play that on the guitar?
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.