I went out yesterday and picked up an RG350DX, it plays and sounds great, but a little bit above the tone and volume knobs, there's a pretty small, clean hole in the body. I bought it new and got a discount because of the hole. It almost looks like the size of one of the screw holes for the pick guard, but a tad bit smaller. I was just curious of how I would go about filling in and painting over this hole easily.

and help is appreciated, thanks.
use a wood putty and whatever color is close its wood so use a wood putty kinda push a bit down in the hole though so it don't latter chip off..
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
=wood putty with marker or nail polish to paint when it dries.

=put a screw in there.

and pictures are cool cause well it's ngd.

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011