I don't know if anyone else is in MA but I am, and we got hit by a mother of a storm. I lost power on thursday, and still don't have it today on saturday. I'm currently at my moms office as we just got here and it has power. So has anyone else been days without power and recently gotten it back or found someplace with power?
Feed your mind.
i live in vermont just above you and we got a storm on friday like that, not as big though
but my school was like the only one in the county still open>.<
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
I almost died on my way to school. My principal is hardcore when it comes to snow days.
My school got closed. We couldn't even get out of the street the first day because there were so many iced trees in the roads. We only narrowly got out of my house like a half an hour ago because every door except for one was frozen shut. My sister already had her car out of the garage, but my mom didn't. I had to punch and kick the garage door until the ice cracked enough for it to open. Then we grabbed some stuff and came here. Terrible storm.
Feed your mind.
wow, sounds rough...we're almost definitely getting rain today in california, that would be nice. good luck to you guys

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I haven't heard of any storms, but I live in Michigan. However, I did live in Boston over the summer. The weather was really ****ty towards the end of September and up until late August. I was talking with some locals about all the rain and they said that its usually never like that.

Other then that Boston was the best city I've lived in.
We got hit with that storm yesterday. Got like a meter of snow.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
mannnn, in the U.K. bad weather is anything from light rain to our 'bad' snow which is when u get like a couple of millimeters of snow! All the trains and stuff were delayed cuz of some rain today!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
We got hit with that storm yesterday. Got like a meter of snow.

I wish we got snow, we got freezing rain for almost 24 hours. It hit the trees, froze, and toppled them. A tree that was probably around 30-40 feet tall fell and came 3 inches from nailing my house.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
Then we grabbed some stuff and came here. Terrible storm.

Some good advice there,
When stuck in a storm make your way to the closest computer and go straight onto UG!
Quote by Shinobi1791

Damn you Sludge Metal community! We want Trent Reznor back.
Quote by risetofight
i live in vermont just above you and we got a storm on friday like that, not as big though
but my school was like the only one in the county still open>.<

we're just now getting snow in the northwest. so you're not the only one in school haha. think the entire west coast
Quote by Andy2k64
mannnn, in the U.K. bad weather is anything from light rain to our 'bad' snow which is when u get like a couple of millimeters of snow! All the trains and stuff were delayed cuz of some rain today!

The snow wasn't bad in our storm, it was just heavy rain like you guys, but it froze during the night, leaving more then a half inch of ice on trees.
Quote by nicktuckerrr
Some good advice there,
When stuck in a storm make your way to the closest computer and go straight onto UG!

Actually I checked my e-mail first. Than Facebook, which has people updating their status's. I was very confused when their was 300+ status changes that all said "We don't have any power." Which made me question the truthfulness of these people...

But ya, I was like "Oh no, no power. UG must know of our turmoil and send help in the form of lols our way."
Feed your mind.
I lost power on thursday night out here near Worcester, just got it back today. School will probably be closed all week tho
Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?
Man, this sucks so much... I haven't had power since Thursday night... I'm currently at my cousin's house. They live like 8 minutes away, but they have power...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?