This is a thread about your status as a guitarist. You can share what you are currently working on writing a song (give details), learning a song, working towards a college, a project or band, or anything that you are currently on.

I'm working writing a Death Metal song for myself but having a bit of a hard time on the drum tracks. I'm also working on Revolution is my name by Pantera.
i am currently writing a four track EP, i am writing the lyrics, guitar and bass... but i have no experiance with drums ...

also im thinking of a typical pop song to turn into a hardcore punk song
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Playing rhythm/ lead in a jazz/blues band, it's very good for putting extended chords into practice, however i will be starting a solo project, using electronic backing, bit squarepusher -like, but with guitar!
My friend wrote an epic song called "Menevolance(sp?) in the Eye of the Beholder". We're currently writing some riffs and trying to get a band together. This is the type of metal song that is so epic, it needs to be made complete.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad
My friend wrote an epic song called "Menevolance(sp?) in the Eye of the Beholder". We're currently writing some riffs and trying to get a band together. This is the type of metal song that is so epic, it needs to be made complete.

Are you going to put it in your profile anytime soon?
Starting a small 'project' witha couple of friends in my high school. I'm trying to blend my many music tastes (punk/pop to death metal to prog to rapcore ) and write some decent material but i come up with nothin 9 times outta 10.

Kinda frustratin but one day i'll get somethin down.
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
Quote by The ZenOfShred
Are you going to put it in your profile anytime soon?

I plan to. We have a guy that will for sure do the vocals on it. I'm working on the riffs and maybe a solo, but don't expect it any time soon. My friend wrote this song on Thursday, haha.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Working on the Cemetery Gates solo, trying to get my band's drummer to at least listen to the songs we're going to rehearse.
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
At the moment I'm writing a couple riffs(I generally suck at lyrics, so that's going to be up to another member of my eventual band), working on getting a band together, and I'm trying to get more into a proggy writing feel.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Working on the last three songs of my debut guitar instrumental album, and playing out in a local 80's metal cover band to pass the time and pay some bills.
Trying to find a singer that doesn't suck so maybe I can start an acoustic project.
working on some acoustic songs by Andy Mckee ... trying to start a hardcore/metal band with some friends
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
laying down some thrash riffs, recording them, perfecting them, and eventually put some songs together.
and perfecting my shredding, the hardest shredding that i can get thats perfect is buckethead.
Working on paul gilbert