Hey guys.
A few days ago I got my new ESP and after some attempts to tune in into a lower register I gave up, but I realised that the guitar doesnt stay in tune anymore.
Is there any special way of tuning OFRs?
How strong should I screw the head knobs that push strings down?
Should I do anything with these little screws on the bridge?
Please help.
(PS:I know I've made a similar post to that one 2 days ago but I know how quickly they disappear in UG web page xD).
Gettin' better ^_^
its somewhat complicated and I dont want to have to type everything out. Just google it
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
there are springs in the ofr that must be tightened in accordance with the strings. you want your bridge to lie level. if not it won't stay in tune, and will act all weird.
also, there should be a floyd rose thread somewhere about tuning them.
Quote by turtlewax
its somewhat complicated and I dont want to have to type everything out. Just google it

he ate my brain
why dont you search before asking?

theres a thread about floyd roses with much better answers than those I can give you.

if you change tuning, youll have to reset spring tension at the rear of the guitar, and tune every string again. the little screws are fine tuners, not useful to drop a step down.

SEARCH