My take on one of my favorite songs of all time!

It was my 1st real recording and its a bit rough, but I hope you guys like it! I'm not sure how to do the link, but its on my UG profile, so check it out!

Give it a listen and tell me what you think! Thanks!

Peace, Love, Rock!!
I really liked it, very soothing, I only listened to the original once, and this is very different (in a good way).
Your version is very cool, very different but great nontheless!!Can You tell me what scale did you use inthe song? it has a very nice feel!!!
My rig:::::
Epiphone les paul standard
Peavey classic 30
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DD-7
Metal Muff
lol, I know this is gonna sound bad, but, I'm not sure what scale it was I used for the solos! The chords are simple though, Em and F#(at least I think thats what its called) for the verses, and Em, D, G, A, and F#(?) for the choruses

I'm on e of those I know my chords and scales, but I'm not quite sure what they are called kinda people lol
ur very good
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
Nice. It's great to hear a good cover that sounds so different from the original.
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
Sorry it took so long to post back, computor screwed up for awhile lol

Anywayz, I was playing my Dad's 1500 buck Martin electro acoustic (not sure of th emodel, but I will find out)

Thanks for all the support you guys, it means alot!!

Peace, Love, Rock