Can Someone Please Give Me An Answer Did He Die Or Not?!! Why Couldnt They Just Show Us?!!? Arrrrghhhh!!!!!
Signed.
Quote by crackerpleaz
Yes.

LIES.

Filthy, filthy lies.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
I don't want to believe he died. He's Tony Soprano!!!! If your going to say yes can we have backup to your answer? I dont wanna hear "yes because it all goes black at the end" help me -put me out of my misery!!!

I've heard things about Sil mentioning that when you get shot it's over before you know it - which is why it goes black but I just dont wanna believe any of it.
Signed.
Last edited by Metallicaloveu at Dec 13, 2008,
He had a sex-change in the last episode.

Antonia.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
It meant to do that. Your supposed to wonder if he lived or not.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
But I dont want to wonder I just wat a definitive ending. mI'm gonna have to just hunt down david chase and get the answer out of him jack bauer style.
Signed.
Quote by Metallicaloveu
But I dont want to wonder I just wat a definitive ending. mI'm gonna have to just hunt down david chase and get the answer out of him jack bauer style.

You watch too much TV.
GO YANKEES!
If you care that much, maybe you should step outside every once in a while.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I'll quote one of their writers talking about the third season.

"That's the question I get asked more than any other. It drives people crazy: 'Where's the Russian? What happened to the Russian?' We could say, 'Well, he got out and there's a big mob war with the Russians,' or 'He crawled off and died.' But we wanted to keep it ambiguous. You know, not everything gets answered in life." Chase said "They shot a guy. Who knows where he went? Who cares about some Russian? This is what Hollywood has done to America. Do you have to have closure on every little thing? Isn't there any mystery in the world? It's a murky world out there. It's a murky life these guys lead. And by the way, I do know where the Russian is. But I'll never say because so many people got so pissy about it."
—Terence Winter
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
He had a sex-change in the last episode.

Antonia.

This.

Here's the proove.

No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Last edited by Fat-bastard0603 at Dec 13, 2008,