I need a new EQ, but since everyone's favorite the MXR 10-band is such bad value in the uk, I was thinking of getting one of these: http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1737&brandID=2

my only concerns are that it's digital and the automatic feedback reduction might get annoying.

What does GG&A think?
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
I'd prefer a parametric EQ, and one which can store presets. The only pedal eq which i've seen that can store presets is the Boss EQ 20 which doesn't seem to be in production any more
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

Honestly, guitarists don't need THAT much control over their tone.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
But I do need to have MIDI switchable presets, and no one offers them on basic pedal EQs
PRODUCT IDEA!!
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

Product idea, perhaps, but the expense would be quite high. If you're paying that much already, most people would be into the rack gear by that point.
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
Quote by WinterSteel
Product idea, perhaps, but the expense would be quite high. If you're paying that much already, most people would be into the rack gear by that point.

I think I might just start building a rack now then. It will save me having to buy a load of pedals only to sell them later. One step closer to getting a MIDI switching system set up too
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

I heard you can only switch between 2 different presets with the footswitch?
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

the 10 band is enough.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel