While looking for something interesting to watch on youtube I found an MIT lecture on physics and through that video I found a site that has almost every undergraduate course that MIT has, but for free online with lectures, notes, etc. I think it's pretty cool so Im posting the link if anyone else wants to check it out

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/web/courses/courses/index.htm#LinguisticsandPhilosophy

btw, there are also lectures on music
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Last edited by blues-guitarist at Dec 13, 2008,
thanks, my dad went to MIT and he mentioned that its all online, but I couldnt find it
I have nothing witty to say here at the moment

Expect a change soon
But you can't get a degree, which is all that really matters.
You may know as much as an MIT graduate but it won't do you any good at all in applying for jobs or anything like that.
Quote by Limabean231
But you can't get a degree, which is all that really matters.
You may know as much as an MIT graduate but it won't do you any good at all in applying for jobs or anything like that.
well duh, you didnt go to the school. theres no way anyone is self motivated enough to do the work equivalent to a four year degree. the mit grad will always be more dedicated and smarter.
I have no opinion on this matter.