10 31%
Small Town
8 25%
Boonies
3 9%
Other
0 0%
Voters: 32.
Where is best to live? City, suburb, small town or way out there in the boonies? I hate the suburbs...nothing to do and everything is far away. I would rather live anywhere else. Small towns are cool but everybody knows everything you do. Cities have lots of stuff to do but have no nature. If you were going to raise a family, where would you want to do it? Where would provide the best balance of opportunity, education, health, lifestyle and morals?
Poll coming.
Last edited by Tempoe at Dec 13, 2008,
I live in a suburb of Edmonton.

Big cities are best.

Think Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Cities are noisy, small towns are...weird, just take my word for it, and out in the boonies, there are no rock stations. Suburbs.
Quote by Tempoe
Do you live in a city, suburb, small town or way out there in the boonies? What do you think is best? I hate the suburbs...nothing to do and everything is far away. I would rather live anywhere else. Small towns are cool but everybody knows everything you do. Cities have lots of stuff to do but have no nature. If you were going to raise a family, where would you want to do it? Where would provide the best balance of opportunity, education, health, lifestyle and morals?
Poll coming.

you basicly just said you don't like living anywhere o.o

for me, i like them all. wish i could have a house in each one and live in one of em a third of the year, then the other, then the other... rinse and repeat. when im a rich celebrity rocker who has millions to waste, im gonna do that.
Quote by madshatter
you basicly just said you don't like living anywhere o.o

for me, i like them all. wish i could have a house in each one and live in one of em a third of the year, then the other, then the other... rinse and repeat. when im a rich celebrity rocker who has millions to waste, im gonna do that.

True, I live in a small town now but grew up in the suburbs (Mississauga). I like going out for a drink in town and knowing everyone in the bar here, thats one good thing about a small town (1,200 residents)