Page 1 of 2
One thing for me is the overuse of the word ignorant. Definition:lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified.
People use it for stupid things though, like as a replacement for the word mean. I dunno, it just bugs me. Anyone else have any pet peeves like this?
when people say something is unremarkable. if its so unremarkable, why are you remarking on it?!?!?!

also, idiots who cant contribute and do unfunny searchbar jokes, but they dont exist in real life, so its ok.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I hate the term "Sound's like a plan"

it's like nails on a chalkboard
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
When People say The bass guitar is the easiest instrument and everyone can play it.

then I say can you play anything on the bass and they say no
The words : Documents, Amicable, noob, Oh my god, Babes/babe, Fit, bare,
Im quite proud of that LOL

Quote by Unreal445
i found it funny that the pit reported it faster than sky news

Beneath The Fallen
I hate it when people say "at the end of the day"
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
"Metalbands only goal is to play as fast as possible and they got no feel in their solos"
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
Improper use of the word "ironic." People use it all the time, but the situation is rarely ironic. Irony usually can be thought of as causing something to happen by trying to avoid that exact result. An example would be practicing guitar so much that you cause severe arthritis in your hand, which then prevents you from being able to play guitar. THAT is ironic.
When generally American morons go 'I could care less'. Are you a cretin? Think about what you mean!!
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I aggree with the word Ignorant.
I was explaining something about the sympathetic nerve to one of my friends, and someone else comes up to me and is like,

"Oh Ramtin you're so ignorant!"

And I'm like "... Do you even know what that means?!"

She's like "Yeah it means you're an idiot and stupid"

...-.-

I also hate it when people use the term "What's up".
It really bites my dick. I usually reply with "The Sky" or "My Cock."
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Kentris.5
Improper use of the word "ironic." People use it all the time, but the situation is rarely ironic. Irony usually can be thought of as causing something to happen by trying to avoid that exact result. An example would be practicing guitar so much that you cause severe arthritis in your hand, which then prevents you from being able to play guitar. THAT is ironic.

Two words for you

Alanis Morriset

her song about irony is not ironic at all

.....which is ironic !
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
The common misuse of the use the words absolutely and surreal.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever." 1984.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I also hate it when people use the term "What's up".
Cock."

I don't get that either. What does it mean? 'How are you?' 'What've you been upto?'
There's a chick at work that says "moving forward" every 2 or 3 sentences when she tries to explain something. So annoying.
Quote by Littleangus44
"music is liek my life!!!1" no, it is not your life just because you have an ipod

and i take it that music is YOUR life, because you play an instrument.
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
Random.

Every time something irrelevant is stated, people go off on how "IT WAS SO RUNDUM!!!11!". For example, one time, in my History class, this kid felt the need to yell out, "I like Hannah Montana!". After the teacher yelled at him for disrupting class, he provides the reason that it was "just something random to say".
Quote by B. Joe
I hate when people write "/thread" at the end of their own post...

I agree makes it look like the person who put it thinks he is awesome and has the power to close/end threads

/thread
Im quite proud of that LOL

Quote by Unreal445
i found it funny that the pit reported it faster than sky news

Beneath The Fallen
I don't like it when people use the same word twice in a sentence, like
"Also, there's also this thing you need to do"
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

Quote by CaptainRon
fisticuffs

1. A fistfight.
2. The activity of fighting with the fists.
An erect penis.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Quote by SlashYourFug
Oh, and I also hate the phrase "head over heels." Your head is normally over your heels, dumb****.

"Arse over tit." > "Head over heels."
Quote by B.do
and i take it that music is YOUR life, because you play an instrument.

Hell Yeah! im liek teh 1337 at it
Page 1 of 2