Does anyone know where I can download free rock drumbeats?
Last edited by hippieboy444 at Dec 13, 2008,
I thought this was about a new type of cereal.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Use fruity loops - and create your own (trial version is free)
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
I thought this was about a new type of cereal.

"Drum Loops! Now with even more marshmallow hi-hats! Kids love em'!"
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Google "free drum loops". There are many out there - just be careful the site is safe.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
i can play them live just now ive just set up my studio. what beats do you want? i can do death metal stuff or straight rock check my profile
Uhhh...do you own rock band? If so there's a program that allows you to hook up the original rock band drums to your computer through the usb port and you can record in .wav format and create your own loops. :P
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by crackhutch
Uhhh...do you own rock band? If so there's a program that allows you to hook up the original rock band drums to your computer through the usb port and you can record in .wav format and create your own loops. :P

really thats so cool. i need to get that game can you buy it without the ****ty drumkit?
Quote by crackhutch

I'm trying to find the program and can't. Do you have a link?
Quote by JakdOnCrack
I'm trying to find the program and can't. Do you have a link?

dont think its for the pc dude.

take up my offer t/s! it took me like 2 years to get my **** together about about 2 grand.
Quote by IcedRth

take up my offer t/s! it took me like 2 years to get my **** together about about 2 grand.

I'm just interested in the program, it'd make it easier to put drums to my own songs.

P.S. i'm not the TS, I don't require your services, though I will keep you in mind if I do.
Quote by IcedRth

It is for PC...

Right here

For the first rock band you have to click on the one that says "Wii drum support" it works for the 360, not sure about ps3. Just uses the kit plugged into your computer and you can upload a lot of .wav files into it to pick whatever sounds you want.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by JakdOnCrack
I'm just interested in the program, it'd make it easier to put drums to my own songs.

P.S. i'm not the TS, I don't require your services, though I will keep you in mind if I do.

i said t/s as a seperate part of the post. offer is today only im about to record 12 prog metal tracks over 3 months. that will be a lot to do.
Quote by IcedRth
i said t/s as a seperate part of the post. offer is today only im about to record 12 prog metal tracks over 3 months. that will be a lot to do.

Okay, i actually have a song i'd like drums to. Where should I send it to you? It's a short song, only a little over 2 minutes
PM me, meet me on Yahoo messenger, and I will give you fully-functioning fruity loops for free. Screw the man - I believe in free distribution.

Check my profile tracks for what FL can do in a serious recording environment.
Quote by JakdOnCrack
Okay, i actually have a song i'd like drums to. Where should I send it to you? It's a short song, only a little over 2 minutes

just post it up and ill record it seperately and email it to you.