Sup, /pit/.

My other computer is giving me some problems, and I posted for help on a different site, but I haven't gotten any help. So, if one of you would be so kind to help, this is my problem:

Hello, my XP laptop has just started giving me some terrible problems. I think the cause of all the problems are from a virus or trojan, I just can't seem to log on to my computer even to fix it.

On Wednesday, I found that my computer was running very slow on the internet and after a while, I got a message saying I had 46 somewhat viruses. Being the computer retarded individual I am, I downloaded the antivirus message that came up as it looked like my XP antivirus software(which I'm not even sure if I had one, but I downloaded it regardless).

After that, I had to restart my computer. When I chose to log onto my account(after it said 'loading personal settings'), it arrived at my desktop with nothing on it, just my destop background and it doesn't load up anything after that. I can still move the mouse, but it just doesn't do anything at all.

I also can't seem to go into safe mode as it does basically the same thing in safe mode, but in safe mode it doesn't even show my desktop, just a black screen and the words 'safe mode' on the bottom.

Help?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Dude, you're so stupid I don't even want to help you.

If you take out "/pit/" from your original post I might think about it.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Dude, you're so stupid I don't even want to help you.

If you take out "/pit/" from your original post I might think about it.

Right, so any legitimate contributions would be appreciated.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I'm deadly serious, and I hope the rest of The Pit (notice lack of unnecessary punctuation) will join me in my ultimatum.
looks like you probably downloaded a mad trojan, i would take it to a computer guy to see if he can fix it.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I'm deadly serious, and I hope the rest of The Pit (notice lack of unnecessary punctuation) will join me in my ultimatum.
Keep the pseudo, internet badassery to yourself.

I have a family friend who can help me with this problem, but it may be a bit a time before that can happen. So, in the end, the computer will be fixed.

All you're doing is delaying the process by taking offense for the sake of taking offense.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Well, do you have the original discs that came with the computer? (nowadays, they don't give m with them anymore) Just put those in when you start it up and it should work I think.
Get the reformating disc that came with the laptop.

Place it in the drive when the laptop is on.

Turn off the laptop.

Turn it on.

Open up the multi boot selection menu.

Select the appropriate item for the list.

Follow instructions.
Empty Space
Quote by Prankster1990
Well, do you have the original discs that came with the computer? (nowadays, they don't give m with them anymore) Just put those in when you start it up and it should work I think.
Not sure about that. I read into reinstaling XP, or something along those lines, and it required the original disc.

I received the laptop from my sister though, so, I don't know if the computer already had XP installed.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Insert the repair CD that came with your laptop and follow the instructions.

You will probably lose most of your data.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
Kill yourself.

If you want to call us /pit/, you'll get a /pit/ answer.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by iceman_8319
Kill yourself.

If you want to call us /pit/, you'll get a /pit/ answer.

I can tell you you didn't give a shit that I said /pit/ until Stain said something.

For the the record, I referred to The Pit as /pit/ as it's ridiculously similar to /b/. You're ignorant and/or dumb if you think otherwise.
Quote by Teh Forest King