Poll: What are your grades in school?
Poll Options
View poll results: What are your grades in school?
A+/A
46 27%
A-/B+
61 36%
B/B-
30 18%
C+/C
15 9%
C-/D+
6 4%
D/D-
6 4%
F
5 3%
Voters: 169.
Page 1 of 2
Alright, I need to write a research paper for English. I figured conducting my own survey could be useful information. I'm writing about the benefits of music in society, school, and health (you'd be surprised). Assuming everyone on here is a musician, answer the following if you'd like to help me out.

Poll:
What are your academic grades?
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Right now I have straight A's
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
A/A+

Except for AP American History. I shit my pants in that class.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I grqaduated high school with a 4.3 (4.0 scale) didn't do so great in college.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
a mix of A(music, pe, history,maths) to C(physics, Religious studies) i shall put B
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
I'm the only one with a F....

Bedit: Yay now I'm not alone!
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Dec 13, 2008,
I range from B- to A+.

If i get C's or below my dad will molest me.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
This site has suspiciously stupid forum rats for all these A+/A grades flying around.

C+/C in anything but English and Social Studies.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
A-/B+
if i don't keep my grades up my parents will stop all bands and my band right now, don't mean to sound emo and gay, but kinda saved me
SOLO STUFF HERE!
www.myspace.com/antioneire

BAND HERE!
www.myspace.com/theprojectire

Quote by element4433
See...this is why we make a plan. You have to know how you're going to masturbate in every situation.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
We're bros, bro. Not 'mos.
Yeah, sorry about the 2 threads. I clicked "back" when it gave me the options for what the Poll options should be, so i guess it made the other thread anyways?
Whatever.

Thanks for the input, everyone!
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
A-/B+

About that range, I always do terrible in maths, though.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Hey, thanks again everyone for the votes. If my teacher lets me use this (she might be skeptical about the fact that its posted on a forum), I'll tell you what I get on the paper.
I passed 2 classes out of 7 this semester, I don't think it's possible to give myself more than an F... Rarely got below a 90 in high school though and was one of about 4-5 students in my school to graduate with advanced math+english+french+chem+physics, cegep just seems like it's designed to make you slack off..

Autodidacts get no respect, no respect.

Edit: and why are you doing this for english class? Doesn't seem to have much to do with it...
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
D's and F's.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
I range from B- to A+.

If i get C's or below my dad will molest me.

No pressure.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
A few people have asked why I'm doing this for English. Well, the answer is this: Research paper. We're just researching basically whatever we want, and writing a 5-7 page essay on our findings.
I need more votes!
Quote by dingmydong
I passed 2 classes out of 7 this semester, I don't think it's possible to give myself more than an F... Rarely got below a 90 in high school though and was one of about 4-5 students in my school to graduate with advanced math+english+french+chem+physics, cegep just seems like it's designed to make you slack off..

Autodidacts get no respect, no respect.

Edit: and why are you doing this for english class? Doesn't seem to have much to do with it...

I'm probably doing more work in CEGEP than I was in high school, I guess it depends which program you're in though
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
mainly A's and B's, but every now and then i get a C.

this is university. highschool was almost all A's.
you can't just base a study like this off a random poll
we all attend different levels of schooling in different areas of the world, where academics may be incredibly easy or incredibly hard
bias poll is bias
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
A's and B's. Right now I have a 3.6 GPA overall in three semesters of college (5 classes each and the GPA system is not like A=4 but 95% or higher = 4 if you catch my drift). My HS average was 2.9; shows how much I care about high school.
I get A's mostly, except for English. That's just cause I was really slack with homework for the first couple months, so I had a 79 average. It's back up to an 88% now though.
Quote by cheeseman3001
you can't just base a study like this off a random poll
we all attend different levels of schooling in different areas of the world, where academics may be incredibly easy or incredibly hard
bias poll is bias

That's why I'm not sure if my teacher will let me use the info or not.
All A's, except a pair of A+, a B+ and a C.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
I'm a B/B- kind of guy (which is fine by me for my college/major). I'm not necessarily the most book smart person on the face of the Earth, but I consider myself to be more intellectual than many people I know who get all A's
Mostly D's and F's. Some C's and B's, though. It was just because I didn't do my homework all the time. I think I'm a decently smart guy, and I always did good on tests, just didn't turn in the homework.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
As and Bs

we dont have A*s/+s until next year.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Dead Ringer
A-/B+
if i don't keep my grades up my parents will stop all bands and my band right now, don't mean to sound emo and gay, but kinda saved me

You sound so emo and gay right now.

I get As and Bs and all that jazz.
In high school, I was a B average. Classes mostly consisted of AP's and music, grades only considered tests and projects

In music conservatory now, mostly A's.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
currently F's. That was due to a bout of depression tho.

My GPA is a 3.0

1810 on my SAT's
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Page 1 of 2