Alright so ive been doing this in my shop class for quite a whiloe (since the beginning of the year) and ive come to a road block... This is what ive done so far...

Thats the drawing of the body

It all cut out

Nice and sanded to shape

Routered the corners

Dry fit with the neck

back with neck on

Guitar up till now

Alright so next step is the bridge... IVe got the bridge...

But for the life of my i dont know how to install it properly... this is all that came in the package... Im guessing i just drill two small holes and then screw in those pegs? Can you guitar please help me with how to install this bridge... Thanks so much
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
Uh, yeah, that's pretty much all there is to it. You also will need the stoptail/stopbar to put the strings through unless you're making your guitar body string-thru.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
i have the same piece on my epi les paul, you shouldhave two larger pieces that are the "female" end that actually are pressfit into the body,
http://www.promusicaustralia.com/guitar/PARTimages/GTE32GD.JPG

the big fat round pieces that kinda look like elongated thimbles, are what is press fitted into the body, and then the screw/bolt-like things are screwed into the press fit things.

however. you may need to do one of two things, if you have that bridge, and the neck isnt angled, you will have to recess the bridge into the body, or else your string height will be really high. the second thing to do is angle the neck pocket, but thats harder. recessing the bridge is cooler anyway.
Quote by Øttər
I'll accept Jesus into my heart if the neighboorhood accepts my penis into it's street.
ALright so i do have the stopbar and i get hot to install that... that should be placed about 4cm back from the bridge right? Now as for the female part... the hole where it sits on my bridge is only as big as that tiny little post... so thats why im thinking i just have to drill a hole and scew it in.
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
id suggest doing the big pieces that are fit into the body, because then the pressure from the strings wont de-thread the holes where you have the bridge, and if it ever gets pulled on, it will wiggle back and forth inside your body and ruin the holes/
Quote by Øttər
I'll accept Jesus into my heart if the neighboorhood accepts my penis into it's street.